Chapter-33

Author P.O.V

This reunion can only mean one thing to Robert..

'It's high time that he began his game.....again'.

He sneered at that very same thought following with a laugh. Not a normal one but more like a...maniac?

Henry and Nicolas snapped their heads at him at the sudden outbreak of his laughter.

"Oh my! Who do we have here?" Robert spoke leaning back leisurely.

"Long time no see. Come on have your seats" Robert pointed towards the two empty seats infront of him.

He again started to speak once they took their seats "Now, what is it that you people doing here? One hundred percent I am sure you won't visit me without a reason, not after five whole years. According to me, you can only visit me on two grounds. One: You guys miss me and Two:..." He stopped midst of his sentence while a sick smile spread through his lips.

"You wanted to know who abducted Isabella" Henry and Nicolas eyes widened at his accurate prediction.

"Latter option it is then!".

"I know you are the one behind this!" Nicolas stood up in a fury and walked to Robert grabbing him by his collar.

"Where is Isabella?" he barked.

Henry rushed towards them separating Robert from Nicolas hold.

"Nico calm down!" Henry hushed.

"He is the one, father. I told you!" Nicolas flared at Robert.

"Stop getting ahead of yourself, Nicolas. FYI, I was and i am still prisoned from five f*cking years" Robert mocked.

"So what? I know you got people outside who work for you" Nicolas glared.

"Not people who work for me but....people who I work for" Robert smirked.

"What do you mean?" Henry chimed in.

"Come on, not you too. I thought you are smart enough to figure out by now" Robert spoke in a fake disappointment tone.

"Stop beating around the bush" Henry snapped.

"So, you really thought I am the only one who was involved in the murder?".

"Aren't you?" Henry asked confused.

Robert shook his head in denial grinning.

"Then, who is it?" Nicolas again rushed towards Robert grabbing his collar.

"For that, you should try finding the answer yourself cause, I just fulfilled the orders I received" Robert answered.

"You are lying!" Nicolas yanked his collar harshly which made him stumble.

"It's completely your choice to trust me or not but in the situation, you are in I think you should believe me" Robert smiled which irritated Nicolas.

Just when Nicolas is about to land a punch on Robert face's, a knock was heard. After a couple of seconds, the main operating officer of the prison entered in.

"Mr.Reed, are you finished?" he asked.

"Yes, Mr.Hooper. I appreciate your cooperation" Henry thanked him.

"Father, we should have stayed for some more time" Nicolas raced back and forth in Henry's cabin.

"That's a waste of time, Nico. He already gave us a big clue" Henry said.

"Clue?" Nicolas questioned.

"From what Robert said it seems like he is just an accomplice but we don't have any solid evidence to prove it but if it true then the main criminal is out there roaming on the roads and he might be the one who kidnapped Bella" Henry explained.