.:1:.

I apologize- I'm not good at first chapters T^T

Also the homes will be semi modernish/ no electronics.

-

.: 12 years ago :.

George stared in fear, his breath shattering in his throat.
"MOM! DAD!" He stumbled back.. sobs snatching at his throat, staring at his once alive family.
'P-please..'

George watched as blood flowed off his porch.. staining the pure white snow that glowed in the moonlight.... His family- they were killed.

They were just fine! All he did was go out and get some herbs for the tea...

"What a delicious meal..." the individual dripped in blood, licking along his hand.
"Too bad they didn't last long," he laughed, speaking in a harsh tone.
'They were soooo good..''

George stared in fear.. seeing this.. creature walk out of what was once his home.
"I-I.." he stumbled back further.
"Who are you! Why are you in my home! What did you do to my mom And dad!"

The demon glanced up, seeing the younger.
"Oh~ another meal..? And dessert perhaps..?" He walked forward, stumbling.
"I always wanted to try a young child." He aggressively snarled, laughing like a maniac.

George began to cry, not knowing what to do.
"Mom! Dad!" He stared at there dead corpses.. hoping for some sort of protection.
"Are you okay....?"

He was confused what to do..

"Don't worry little one.. I'll make sure this is painful.. and pain enducing" the demon licked along his talons, walking forward.
"You'll be with them soon enough~" he laughed aggressively, stomping on the dead bodies.

George was frozen in fear... what was he supposed to do.. he can't run..? He's weak.... He's small..
"I.." he stood up, stumbling backwards.

"Oh..? Are you going to run..?" The demon continued walking over to George.
"That's more fun~" he licked his fangs, laughing.

George turned, running away.
"No!" He cried.

The demon dashed towards the child, flicking his claws out.
"Aww... so sad~ time to be my next meal." He sprinted after the child.

As the demon lifted his claws- a voice spoke out.

"Forest breathing.. second form Lush forest rain..."

George felt a few drips of rain on his face.... It wasn't raining before- why aren't I dead..?
"What..?" He glanced up, continuing to run.

The demon looked confused, slowing his movements.
"Rain...?" He furrowed his brows.

"What.." the demon looked up.
"It's... mist-" He was cut off as a blade slid through his neck like it was paper.

George's eyes widened- seeing a man pass him- slashing the demon across the throat- decapitating the creature like it was nothing.

The demons head drop to the ground as it quickly began to burn away- the head choking on his own blood.

-