.:50:.

Sam wandered around the house, eyeing different things... he just wanted to see if there was anything bad about the place... he needed to know if it was safe for George.

He was anxious it wasn't.

"Aww.. is the little human scared for his son."

Sam turned, looking up at the support beam.
"Yes actually." He furrowed his gaze at the demon.
"You bunch haven't used your full extent so I need to estimate how strong you are."

"Mhm.. true." Sapnap yawned, cracking his knuckles.. continuing to lay on the support beam.
"We use meer... knock offs of our abilities.. especially Dream- he doesn't like showing true strength because then the opponent will be too easy too beat."

Sam cocked a brow... meer knock offs.

"But George surprisingly.. judging by how weak he is- nearly cut dreams head off, since he's very agile and fast- just not his sword." Sapnap hummed, stretching his arm.
"He isn't very good- I don't know what Dream sees in him but whatever." He shrugged.

Sam nearly rolled his eyes until a thought hit him.
"His sword was not agile enough to keep up..." he thought out loud.
"THATS IT! Thank you!"

Sapnap stared at Sam like he was an idiot.
"What the fuck are you saying.." he squinted his eyes.
"I just insulted you, Dream and your son..?"

"George! The reason he can't fight is that his sword can't keep up-" Sam quickly got an idea for George... maybe he needs a different type of sword.
"I figured it out!"

Sapnap just stared.. how the fuck.. can you get a sword that keeps up.
"Your fucking crazy.." he leaned back, rolling his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, your the one that couldn't get yourself a demon boyfriend so you had to get yourself a fucking human one." Sam rolled his eyes, walking away.
"So don't go saying I'm crazy."

Sapnap scoffed.
"I'm not in love with a FUCKING HUMAN." He snapped.
"Your son is the one in love with a demon."

"Then at least he can pull people." Sam huffed, leaving the demon alone.
"Unlike someone with anger issues."

Sapnap gritted his teeth before he huffed.. dumb demon slayer... stupid hashira.

-

Sam continued walking down stairs.. he should probably see if George is feeling better-
"He was.. sleeping down here if I'm pretty sure." He hummed, glancing around.
"I wonder where.."

He looked over at the curtain that was half opened.

Sam took a deep breath, praying inside- neither of these two better be naked.
"Please don't.." He soon made his way over, taking another deeper breath.

Sam removed the curtain- not seeing George but only Dream.
"What? Where's George..?" He blinked, looking around.
"Dream? Did you see where he went..?"

George wasn't a morning person- he shouldn't be up at this hour.

"Hmm..?"
Dream had his back turned to Sam before reaching over with his right arm, grabbing the edge of the blanket- lifting it up to reveal George sleeping against his back.
"He's here.. he's trying to sleep." He yawned, looking over his shoulder.
"Did you need something..?"

"I wanted to give you an opinion on George's fighting style, but I need to talk too you as well." Sam nudged his head, wanting to talk to Dream once more.

Dream groaned.. when does Sam not have to talk to him.
"God damn it.. this better be good." He carefully sat up, slowly sliding away from George.