.:68:.

Dream kept walking, soon walking in front of the cave... he knew Hannah is here.
"There in here." He stared into the cave, puffing his wings out.
"I know so."

Sapnap quickly walked past Dream.
"What are you waiting for there he-" he was cut off.

Dreams eyes averted in front of Sapnap, grabbing the vine that was directed towards sapnaps chest.
"Hannah." He said firmly, burning away the vine with a green flame.

Sapnap was in utter shock.

"Oh.. don't be like that Dream..."

Dream furrowed his brows.
"You have something that belongs to me." He said firmly, his eye twitching out of anger.
"I'd like it back.. now."

Sapnap stood there, glancing at the cave... she knew they were coming?!

After a few moments- something was thrown from the cave.

Dreams eyes narrowed down.. seeing the cloak he gave him and George's sword.
"Where is he, I don't want these things." He glared up.
"You either give him.. or I will kill you to get him back."

"Risky game dream... I have him and his friend In my clutches... and you threaten to kill me yet I can kill them easily?"

Dream felt a knot in his throat.

"What if I already killed him? What then dream..? Will you still threaten me?"

Sapnap soon glanced, wanting to see dreams reaction... and all he saw was utter fear in dreams face... he did care for George.. very much .

"Your bluffing." Dream soon spoke firmly, gritting his teeth.

After a few moments another vine slithered out, a small flower on the top of that vine as it moved towards him.

"This should be familiar."

Dream watched the flower bloom.. revealing the ring that he gave George.
"George's ring-" he felt his stomach twist and turn.

Sapnap furrowed his brows, looking at Hannah.
"We know you have him Hannah.. hand him over." He said firmly.
"Now!"

"That's no fun."
Hannah chuckled, making her way out of the cave- crossing her arms.
"How about a choice!~" she stood at the entrance... vines piercing out of her back and body..

Dream and sapnap furrowed there brows, staring at Hannah...

"What choice." Dream said firmly, gritting his teeth.

"Which one is more important too you?" Hannah tilted her head.
"Whichever one is picked.. the other will die~." She hummed, having a blood thirsted look.
"George- or Karl? Only one can live."

Dreams and sapnaps eyes widened... only one can live- while the other dies...

Dream thought for a few moments- maybe they can come up with a plan to save both..

Before Dream could even turn to Sapnap to talk things through what to do- the demon blurted out without a second thought.

"KARL-" Sapnap spoke without thinking, having a worried look on his face.
"Don't hurt him- please-" he took a step forward.

Karl was the one chosen to survive..

Dreams eyes widened once more as he turned to Sapnap.
"SAPNAP!" He felt his stomach drop... George was the one left for dead.