.:84:.

Yeah, the Schlatt fight prolly gonna be really basic cause it's really difficult to write fights like that.

sorryyyyy

-

Schlatt looked at the cabin.
"This place is ugly." He hummed, holding the cigar between his lips.
"God.. how did Dream live here."

He waited for the others to show up... and he was judging the house as he did so.

After a few moments- a vine stabbed through his shoulder.. not startling him for a moment.

"Hm?" Schlatt looked at his shoulder- seeing the spiky vibe.
"Oh.. I see." He glared over his shoulder.
"You all are here."

Hannah growled, speaking firmly.
"You're life ends here." She kept the vine through schlatts shoulder.
"You... thing-"

"Mhm, sure whatever.." Schlatt took his cigar out of his mouth, burning it firmly into the vine.
"Now." He turned, ripping the vine out of his shoulder.
"Sam.. was it? The 'father' of that weird child"

Sam furrowed his brows, gripping the handle of his sword.
"Tch." He scrunched his nose.

"Oh.. what a shame I have to kill you all." Schlatt looked around at the group of people.. most of them glaring at him.
"This will be an easy battle." He looked at the other Demon that were amongst his ranking.
"My own demons battling against me... what a joke."

Sapnap and Hannah glared at Schlatt.

"But fine then- if you want to die.. so be it." Schlatt aimed his hand at the individuals- but before he attacked... he was stopped.

Hannah held her hands up- wrapping vines around schlatts arms and legs.
"Don't think we don't know about you're little secret." She said firmly.
"Using all you're energy to heal yourself from a few weeks ago in the sun."

Schlatt furrowed his brows, trying to use his abilites.
"What the hell?!" He couldnt.. why couldn't he use any of his strength... why was he- getting weaker.
"What the hell..."

Sapnap took a step forward, holding up a vial of a purple substance.
"Wisteria and some other potions that bad brewed up." He hummed.
"He's quite smart if you listened to what he had to say."

Schlatts eyes widened.
"I told that god forsaken waste of space he wasn't allowed to continue his studies!" He said firmly.

"Oh too bad so sad." Wilbur rolled his eyes, groaning.
"Let's just kill him already." He said firmly.

"Alright!" Tommy ran ahead.
"Easy peasy!" He laughed.

Phil quickly ran after Tommy, stopping him.
"No, you are staying in the back lines." He pulled him back.
"You are too young."

Sam made his way forward.
"We won't fight..all we need to do is keep him here till morning." He looked at the moon... it was midnight.
"Six hours till morning."

.: George and Punz POV :. 4 hours later.:.

(Nothing special happened on schlatts POV, he was still being held 👍🏻)

George curled into a ball, hiding himself next to the couch.. this wasn't fair.
"Why.." he whispered.

He quickly dug his face into his knees, silently sobbing into his knees..

George didn't want Dream to die- why did Dream have to die?! Couldn't it be anyone else?! This was the worst.

As he continued sobbing.. someone spoke up.