.:62:.

George laid in bed- questioning many things.
"How.." he didn't know Dream had a mom- that was well- alive AND A FUCKING KIZUKI MEMBER.
"Jesus.."

He sat up, feeling clearly embarrassed by the meeting with puffy- he nearly cried.

George was utterly terrified of the demon- what where the markings on her cloak sleeve.. like she was counting something important.
"I don't even want to know." He shook his head, looking over at dreams kizuki cloak.
"It probably how many times Dream probably nearly got her killed."

Maybe he should just have a walk..? That will help him think and clear his mind from this..

George was about to walk towards the cloak before stopping.
"I should write a note." He turned, lightly chuckling.
"So dream isn't worried."

.: Dream POV :.

Dream leaned against a random door frame, looking over at puffy.
"So why are you really here?" He looked over at the she demon.
"There has to be a reason.

"Well.. many reasons actually." Puffy hummed, crossing her arms.
"One of them being I wanted to check on my son." She tilted her head.
"Mothers can be worried you know

"And the other reasons..?" Dream furrowed his brows.
"Are...?" He huffed.

"Well I just heard from a little Birdy that you got yourself a lover and I had to come see." Puffy glanced over.
"And I see he's coming over here now." She smirked.

Dream quickly looked over, seeing the brunette all bundled up.
"Oh? Where are you off too..? It's almost dawn?" He thought the brunette was tired.

George jumped faintly, looking over at Dream.
"I wanted to go pick berries... so we can make breakfast when I get back." He mumbled, looking down as he held up a basket.

Dream smiled.. he thought that was cute.
"Do you want me to prepare anything?" He tilted his head.
"I don't mind helping."

"Can you set the Tea..?" George looked up at Dream.
"So it's ready when I return..?" He tilted his head.

"Of course"
Dream nodded.
"Just Don't go too far, and bring your sword with you." He fluffed his wings faintly, smiling.

George nodded before walking off.. he was scared to say 'I love you' too Dream.. cause puffy might be rude.
"I am."

The brunette soon left.

"A quiet one ain't he." Puffy glanced at Dream, cocking a brow.
"He's built like a twink.." she whispered quietly.
"What do you see in him..?"

"He's quiet because he's scared of you!" Dream scoffed faintly.
"And George can pack a punch when he wants too." He shook his head unamused.
"He's lovely."

Puffys brows soon furrowed.
"He's a demon slayer." She sounded a lot more colder.
"You know you can't be doing this.. your going against your own kind."

"It's fine! George hasn't killed a single demon.. the sword is just for his protection!" Dream had to lie.. or puffy might hurt him.
"He's harmless.. he's there for me to love and embrace him like he deserves."

"Humans deserve nothing but to be eaten and used as fuel for us stronger kind." Puffy tilted her head up.
"I've killed many hashira to prove that." She looked at the marks on her wrist.
"I keep count."

"Mom please, just let him be and be silent about it." Dream sighed, shaking his head.
"I haven't asked you for anything ever.. and George hasn't done anything- please just leave him be." He just wants George to be safe.
"For me..?"