.:6:.

George ran through the forest as fast as he could, panting.
"Fuck- fuck- fuck!" He muttered under his breath, dodging around obstacles.
"Come on."

He ran along the branches, looking around desperately.

"Come on-" George didn't know where he was running.. but he needed to keep running.. away from here- away from this mansion.

While George was jumping to another branch, he tripped and fell to the ground, tumbling aggressively to the ground, landing down onto his hand and cutting it open.

"Well~ well~.. a meal landed right at my~ lucky~ doorstep." A raspy voice cooed.
"Ooo.. what a cutie-"

George's eyes widened, looking up fearfully.
"I.." he choked, looking up.
"Are you serious."

"Oh~ what a cute face." The demon aggressively grabbed George's cheeks, crushing his jaw with one hand.
"And I get you destroy and mend it to my tasting,"

George winced, trying to pull the demons arm away.
"Let go of me-" he tried to use his water breathing... but he couldn't focus his breathing- it hurt to try.

"And what a lovely.. lovely- snack you will be." The demon used his other hand to claw along George's cheek, travelling his sharp monster talons to George's neck.
"Such a cute voice... maybe I'll start from your vocal cords... then your skin.... Then your eyes." He pushed his talon on George's neck.

George tried to pull away- but what's the use.... He's gonna die anyway.. he will never make it home through this forest-

He soon felt- a sense of... sorrowness and wanting to perish and live in peace after the touch from the door,

But as George was about to feel the talon puncture into his neck... his attention swiftly turned to the quick string that pinned between them... what..?

The demons eyes widened, quickly throwing George into a tree.

George hit the tree- instantly losing his breath... why must demons be so strong.

"I told you once to stay away."

George knew that voice, quickly looking over at the familiar.

Dream walked in, wearing his familiar cloak.

The demon laughed menacingly.
"This is my catch, I found it first." He bared his fangs.

"In my territory." Dream stopped walking, standing only a few meters from the demon.
"You have crossed my boundaries of my territory for the final time... and you hurt what's mine"

The demon eyes averted to George, licking his fangs.
"But that smell- it's simply aromaing my senses" his mouth watered.

Dream furrowed his gaze, taking a step back.

George finally caught his breath, looking at the two demons... fearful..
"I.." was dream about to let this demon kill him... asshole.

"Just a small bite~" the demons mouth aggressively watered.
"And you will never see me again." He walked near George.
"Cmon"

"I simply can't allow that." Dream held his hand up, waving his hand forward.
"Not ever- I keep my word."

Before George knew it- a string cut off the demons head like it was nothing, making him fall to the ground.

George stared in fear, not even bothering to look up at Dream.
"Why the hell are you here..." he snapped.

"I already told you, I'm not letting you leave." Dream tossed down George's mask.
"You made a deal." He still couldn't notice the brunettes face... yet he was so curious.