Episode 3: From bad to worse

23 of September of 1998. Raccoon Police Station, Raccoon City, United States. 3:23 P.M.

-So, Nick, can tell us just what happened?- Jill asked.

Jill and Brad were at the Interrogation Room, interrogating Nick. Jill was more interested to learn how Gloria get infected instead of finding out who sold the drugs to Nick. There was more at risk that just a bunch of junkies killing themselves with drugs.

-Well, at the morning, before the down, we reunited to our place to consume, well, you know...- Nick said.

-Yeah, the drugs, please continue- Brad said.

-We met there and talked about a hour and then we started to inject the heroine- Nick explained.

-That's it? There wasn't something unusual?- Jill asked.

-Now that you say it, Gloria said that she was feeling a little ill- Nick said.

-Ill?- Brad asked.

-Yeah, ill. She said that suddenly she got some fever and she was even coughing a little when we injected the heroine- Nick said.

-"Gloria was showing the symptoms of the T-Virus infection, which means that she was already infected. But she didn't had any bite on her body, how she got infected at first place?"- Jill was meditating the information that she had.

-And then what happened?- Brad asked.

-Well, you know, we got high and had a wonderful moment. Hours later I woke up alone and went downstairs and found the bitten body of one of my friends, which scarred the hell out of me. Feeling nervous I started to call for Gloria, but no one was responding. I searched for her and then I found her... eating one of my companions there. I tried to call her, but she didn't responded. She looked at me with a sinister look. Her eyes... seemed the ones of a corpse. She growled to me and stood up to chase me, so I went away as far as I could and then...- Nick said.

-We found you- Jill.

Abruptly a police officer opened the door of the Interrogation Room and a pair of people, a blonde middle aged woman and a Hindu adult man entered the room.

-He is under arrest?- the woman asked.

-No, we are just interrogating him...- Brad said.

-Then took off the manacles- the woman said.

-Ma'am, we found your son drugged with effects of heroin and...- Jill said.

-You did what!?- the mother said angrily slapping the face of his son.

-Mom, I'm sorry- Nick said.

-Oh, you will be sorry when we return to home. Can you take the manacles please?- the mother asked.

Jill took the key and opened the manacles of Nick, leaving him to his parents, who were very upset and disappointed of him. They walk away while telling Nick how grounded he was.

-Sorry Miss Valentine, Chief Irons ordered me to lead them to you- the police said.

-Don't worry, anyway eh didn't told us so much- Brad said.

-Yeah, also that we need to return to the streets to handle the outbreak- Jill said.

-Well... Irons also told me that he wants a report of what happened- the police said.

-Ash..., Brad, prepare the car, I will write the report- Jill.

-All right then, I'll wait you in the car- Brad said leaving Jill.