Episode 24: Back to hell

29 of September of 1998

29 of September of 1998. Warren Street, Uptown Raccoon City, Raccoon City, United States. 12:36 A.M.

Jill went out of the sewers, just to find out that she wasn't at the Redstone Street but at the Warren Street in the Uptown Raccoon City, specifically in front of the Boutique.

-Damm! I made a very bad calculation!- Jill shouted angrily.

Besides she knew the city as the palm of her hand, it can't be said the same from its sewers. However, Jill decided to enter the Boutique to change her stinky boots as well to take a little rest from being chased by the zombies and the Nemesis.

The establishment was a small but modern boutique selling clothing, shoes, and accessories with five dressing rooms. A large show window faces the street outside. Surprisingly the Boutique was very clean and everything was in order, as if the place was forgiven by the destructive rampage of the zombies.

There Jill found another pair of boots that were identical to the ones that she had, so she took them as well that she found several clothes that gained her attention, including one from Regina of Dino Crisis. Jill was very excited by this because she was a huge fan of that game, so she put all those clothes.

Jill then put her original clothes back and also found a small waist bag in which she put all the clothes that she liked and then went back to the hell nightmare that it was Raccoon City, going to the traffic control system that was in the Red Sto...

Jill then put her original clothes back and also found a small waist bag in which she put all the clothes that she liked and then went back to the hell nightmare that it was Raccoon City, going to the traffic control system that was in the Red Stone Street.

29 of September of 1998. Kite Bros Railway building, Redstone Street, Downtown Raccoon City, Raccoon City, United States. 12:52 A.M.

Jill entered to the building that controlled the traffic control of the railways, owned by the Kite Bros Railway. The Kite Bros. Railway was a subway rail service which privately operated in Raccoon City. It was one of two subway operators in the city, the second being Umbrella USA which operated separately with its own tunnels and stations.