Episode 13: Bloodline

USS Command log (Part 4)

September 26 of 1998

UBCS Soldier 3: Our line is breached, we can't hold them off...

UBCS Soldier 4: They're everywhere!

UBCS Soldier 5: Containment failed! We need extraction!

26 of September of 1998. Jill's apartment, Raccoon City, United States. 8:45 A.M.

Jill abruptly woke up by the sound of a sudden car crash near her apartment.

-What the...?- Jill said still a little drowsiness.

She quickly stand up and took her eight-pocket belt with her weapons and went out of her apartment, walking directly to down stairs.

-What just happened?- a neighbor asked her getting out of the apartment.

-Get into your apartment and close the doors- Jill said.

-What the hell happened?- another neighbor asked.

-Get into your apartment and don't get out- Jill said.

-What the fuck happened?- another neighbor asked annoyed.

-Get into your apartment and protect yourself- Jill said.

In all her way she just repeated "Get into your apartment", over and over and over again. She went out of the building and walked through the streets, founding many people surrounding the crash site, which was at the Coffee Shop "Sigourney".

-Jill Valentine from RPD S.T.A.R.S., let me pass- Jill said while walking through the people.

Moment later she managed to get in front and saw that it was a police car that crashed and that both of its occupants were injured in the driver seat.

-Shit!- Jill said running to them.

She went closer and saw that they had several bite marks all over the body.

-"They must have tried to escape the zombies"- Jill thought.

-Someone call a medic!- Jill shouted.

-Miss Valentine...- the copilot said.