Episode 8: The Storm

25 of September of 1998

25 of September of 1998. Raccoon City Police Station, Raccoon City, United States. 12:32 A.M.

Jill and Brad passed a hard time to mobilize to the Police Station because many streets of the city were full of zombies. Combating them was fruitless, they were just so many of them, so Brad had to detour many streets to reach the Police Station safely. There could be heard gunshots, police sirens, people screaming of fair, pain or both and the growls, the terrifying growls of the undead that were tacking over the city. Luckily for him Jill knew Raccoon City as the palm of her hand, so she told him to detour to different streets and avenues to went to the Police Station. While getting closer to the RPD station they heard a message though the speakers of the Police Station:

-Attention all citizens: Due to the citywide outbreak, you are advised to take shelter at the Raccoon City police station. Free food and medical supplies will be provided to everyone in need- a male voice said through the speakers, repeating the message seconds later being finished.

They managed to reach the street of the Police Station, seeing an open blockade made and guarded by RPD policemen holding guns, shotguns and machine guns. Among the regular RPD members were S.W.A.T. (Special Weapons And Tactics) forces with their helmets, blue clothes with their armored vest and machine guns.

The blockade line was made of several police cars and many blue metal mobile walls that were supported by metal blocks, and red traffic cones. The pair of S.T.A.R.S. members parked in front the RPD station, seeing how many civilians and police members were running to the station to take shelter.

The pair entered the gate that led to the entrance of the RPD, finding several police members attending several people, some of which were injured, having bite marks in their bodies and some others that were very worried and scared.

-My little brother is locked at home. I gotta go find him!- a man shouted.

-You can't do that! What if he's safer in there!?- a woman implied.

Jill looked to a man that was sit in the floors with his right leg bleeding.

-That guy bit my leg. What the hell!?- the man said hurt.

At the front of the gate to the police station was a woman pressing the injury of a man, apparently her husband.

-Just relax, okay? The doctors will arrive soon- the woman said trying to give hope to her loved one.

-I shouldn't have run so much. My chest hurts...- the man said.

-This won't be enough for the whole city...- a S.W.A.T. member said with a tone of deception and Jill was afraid that he was right.