Episode 18: A fight in the house of the law

27 of September of 1998

27 of September of 1998. Birkin's house, Raccoon City, United States of America. 10:25 P.M.

Snake awoke in the afternoon. After making a breakfast with the food that he found in the kitchen, he then went to put his clothes on and reloading all his weapons, checking if they had any damage or malfunction, but they were at perfect state. While waiting for orders he stayed on the house, looking time by time the windows, seeing that the undead were walking without any clear direction through the streets.

-"This city is already lost"- Snake thought.

He sometimes turned on the TV, putting it at the lowest volume so it couldn't attract the attention of the zombies. He found that most of the channels didn't reached the signal or the signal was taken over by the Raccoon Emergency Broadcast Network, which was telling the people to move to the Raccoon City Police Department.

The few channels that were at work were transmitting news about the destruction of the city and how the police and military were being overwhelmed by the undead, watching Snake how soldiers were being beaten by large crowds of the walking dead.

While channel surfing Snake saw how some TV studios were being invaded by the zombies and their conductors and personnel were being eaten at live TV, without anyone cutting the footage. Moments later he got a call from the CODEC at the frequency 140.85.

-This is Solid Snake...- Snake said.

-How are you Snake?- Roy Campbell asked.

-Fresh and ready for the battle. You keep me waiting, huh?- Snake said.

-Sorry for that Snake, but we had to wait that Umbrella made it's next move and they did it. Moments ago we intercepted a call between a possible Umbrella's operator and a team with the code name of "Wolfpack". The operator ordered them to reach City Hall, kill any survivors and destroy all the data in the servers of the City Hall. Snake, we need you to go at City Hall, rescue all the data that you can and stop Wolfpack and interrogate them if possible. I will give you the location of the City Hall...- Roy Campbell said giving Snake the location and coordinates of the City Hall of Raccoon City.

-Got it- Snake said.

-Good luck Snake. Colonel out- Roy Campbell said finishing the call.

27 of September of 1998. Raccoon City Hall, Raccoon City, United States of America. 10:41 P.M.

Snake reached the Raccoon City Hall with some difficulty, since the amount of zombies and other monsters was more in that area because there was more amount of population. Snake found himself at the entrance of the City Hall which, for his luck, was lacking of any zombies surrounding the area (except for a corpse which he shot in the head just in case), so he explored it and found that there was a big Entrance Gate of stone.