Aftermath

After the public outrage of the Unites States citizens, who claimed for answers for the destruction of Raccoon City, as well a severe agitation in international affairs for the use of a nuclear missile and the destruction of an American city, the president Bill Clinton and his cabinet remained silent and instead Bill Clinton and Al Gore decided resign the presidency and vice-presidency respectively. Umbrella had deep connections and allies in Washington.

However, the new president of the United States, Michael K., wasn't afraid of Umbrella and publicly said that the destruction of Raccoon City was made to avoid the spread of the T-Virus, a virus made by Umbrella, that infected the town and turned most of its residents into zombie. He then ordered the final cessation of the operations of Umbrella in the United States and urged the other nations to cease them as well, also that demanded Umbrella at the Court of the United States and the international court.

Umbrella Raccoon City Judgment

After the Raccoon City incident, the U.S. government issued an order for Umbrella to cease and desist all operations. In response, Ozwell E. Spencer hired the best lawyers money could buy and prepared false witnesses to try and create the appearance of a conspiracy with which to turn the public opinion away from Umbrella and toward the government.

Survivors of the incident presented their testimonies, but the lack of evidence, most of which had been wiped out in the eradication operation, and the withholding of testimony by government employees, who feared being implicated, made the case drag on without a conclusion.

Besides Umbrella managed to prolong the trial for 5 years, the company suffered millionaire losses because many people lost their trust to the company as well that many nations started to investigate the Umbrella labs and research centers that had in their territories. Umbrella was forced to act even more cautious than before and move part of their produced B.O.W. to their newest research facility on Russia as well many facilities that were far from the governments' intelligence agencies.

 to their newest research facility on Russia as well many facilities that were far from the governments' intelligence agencies

Sheena Island

Slide: Raccoon City "After the Destruction" Report

Date: August 5, 1998

Report from the U.B.C.S. member.

Part 1

The biohazard that occurred on May 11th at Lord Spencer's mansion and bio-chemical laboratory ended on July 25th when members of the STARS teams destroyed the entire facility.