Episode 29: All the roads led to the hospital

USS Command log (Part 6)

A number of survivors in Raccoon City may still have information that could damage the corporation. We don't have time to hunt them down individually so we're going to have you knock out a power grid that will take down the city's telecommunications. We can't let anything get out that might link us to the outbreak. We are sending some Electro-Magnetic Pulse generators that you will use to deactivate the power plant in the northern sector of the city. A supply chopper is in bound with the generators, rendezvous with it on the Raccoon City Hospital rooftop helipad.

 A supply chopper is in bound with the generators, rendezvous with it on the Raccoon City Hospital rooftop helipad

29 of September of 1998. Warehouse, Uptown Raccoon City, Raccoon City, United States. 5:56 P.M.

Snake was walking near the windows of the warehouse, watching the outside, seeing the zombies walking around the area. Some were walking randomly while others seemed to know that he was there but couldn't find him. Besides he was safe there, he wanted to be out of that place as soon as possible. Not because he wanted to by surrounded by zombies or he wanted to fight them, but because the rotten corpses of Dario and the zombies that he eliminated were stinking the place. At that moment the CODEC called. It was at frequency 140.85.

-This is Solid Snake, come in- Snake said.

-General Campbell here. Snake, we intercepted a transmission from Umbrella HQ to the Wolfpack. They ordered them to go to the Raccoon City Hospital to receive some Electro-Magnetic Pulse generators in order to turn off the north part of the city and leave the survivors without energy so they can't communicate with the exterior- Roy Campbell said.

-I haven't found any survivor here but if they are bothering to bring that kind of equipment here that means that there are really survivors, at least at that zone of the city- Snake said.

-Yeah. Snake, you are kinda close to the Raccoon City Hospital, so you might be able to prepare an ambush to caught them and then interrogate them- Roy Campbell said.

-Not get so cocky Snake- Carla said meddling the communication –the Raccoon City Hospital will be crawling with the undead. Seeing the news of the first hours and days of the outbreak, the first persons that showed symptoms of the T-Virus infection were sent to the hospital, as well the ones that were injured by the zombies or another infected animals. We have reports that the hospital were the first to fall in control of the zombies-