Episode 35: The Last Battles

1 of October of 1998

1 of October of 1998. Dead Factory, North Raccoon City, Raccoon City, United States. 2:45 A.M.

The group returned to the passage from which they entered to the Dead Factory at first place and used the card that they found to open a door that was under a steel curtain. The steel curtain went down and revealed a passage that was blocked by a pair of Crimson Head and Pale Heads.

-We don't have time for this- Snake said launching a grenade that exploded and killed the zombies.

The trio advanced and crossed a door that let them to the Control Room of the Dead Factory, which had several windows that let to see the outside as well that there was several communicational machines. Carlos immediately tried to contact someone from the outside while Jill found some interesting papers.

Shipping Notice

Cargo: NEMESIS

Shipping Route: CDG→JFK→RC

Shipment date: Sept. 1, 1998

Shipment Type: Class 1 Hazardous Materials

Additional Notes:

All transit within the United States is to be made via helicopter. Take extreme care during takeoff and landing, as shock to the parcel may potentially lead to self-activation.

We here at the European branch are excited to hear your thoughts and evaluation of this newest prototype, and are pleased to offer this specimen to you for testing. It has been through numerous trials and possesses incredible destructive power, so please exercise extreme caution when using it.

Lead Developer, Dr. Herman Frankl

Then the communicator from one of the machines sounded and Carlos pressed he button at the same time a combat helicopter appeared from there.

-You're still alive. Such persistence- Nicholai said through the communicator.

-Nicholai!?- Jill said surprised.

-Sorry, but there is no escape from here- Nicholai said.

-Why'd you are doing all of this!?- Jill asked.

-I don't think the wisdom I've been trying to impart on you is getting through. Now I know you can't put a price on life. But I'm in this business to get paid. You print money. I like money. I've recorded all the record data on you and the others fighting the Nemesis and the other B.O.W.s and I'll sell the combat data. There's a price tag for everything. Even letting the world burn- Nicholai said laughing through the communicator starting to shoot from the helicopter.