Episode 28: Jill Valentine vs. Nemesis

29 of September of 1998

29 of September of 1998. Saint Michael Clock Tower, North Raccoon City, Raccoon City, United States. 5:00 A.M.

Nemesis jumped from the crashed bus and landed in front of Jill. There was nowhere to run. The destroyed helicopter was burning at the main entrance of the Clock Tower.

-STARS...- Nemesis said.

The B.O.W. tried to hit Jill with the rocket launcher but the woman dodged the hit moving backwards. Nemesis then took out one of its tentacles and attacked Jill with it, managing this time to stab it in Jill's right shoulder, piercing her flesh. Jill launched herself back before the monster could go any further.

Shocked, she put her left hand in the wound, staining her hand with her blood. She started to sweat and a big sadness and fear invaded her. She was infected. She was infected by the T-Virus, the virus that killed her comrades and her city. Sooner or later she would become the thing that she feared the most. A zombie that would go to infect and destroy life.

-No... no, no no no no no no! Fucking bastard!- Jill shouted the monster while crying.

Jill took out the Machine Gun and started to shoot the monster. Unlike the other times, now the bullets went through the protective coat of the Nemesis. The constant attacks and fires that the B.O.W. suffered weakened his defensive coat, but still he was very powerful and resistant without it.

Covering from the bullets of Jill with his arms and went running to her. Jill hardly managed to dodge him and monster shouted a big cry of anger. Jill continued to shoot, stopping Nemesis a little bit with her shoots, but her gun went out of ammo. Nemesis took advantage of this and fired a rocket to Jill, but she jumped to the ground and barely dodged the rocket.

Nemesis pointed the rocket launcher to Jill again and pulled the trigger. Jill rolled and managed to dodge the rocket, but she was launched due to the explosion of the rocket and crashed in a lamppost. Sore, Jill tried to stand up while seeing how the Nemesis was preparing to shoot again.

Jill quickly took out the Samurai Edge and fired a pair of time in the rocket launcher of the Nemesis, causing it to point to the ground and then Nemesis fired, causing that the rocket hit the ground near him and he was sent flying to the fire of the crashed helicopter. Jill hardly went up while seeing how the Nemesis was walking out of the flames without carrying of the fire that was on his body.

He then took out one of his tentacles and launched it to Jill again, but the woman shot many times to the tentacles, destroying it with bullets, causing pain to the Nemesis, which returned the tentacle to his body and shouted angry. Jill keep firing with her Samurai Edge but the Nemesis seemed to unfazed by this. Then Nemesis fired another rocket to Jill, but she rolled and managed to dodge it.