Episode 19: Nemesis

Wesker's Report (continuation)

September 28

The good citizens became zombies, and the city had headed for its devastating fate. Humans were no match against zombies.

Taking advantage of this chaos, Umbrella Europe deployed a new B.O.W. model, called "Nemesis". The Nemesis would hunt down and destroy the surviving member of S.T.A.R.S., Jill. It became imperative that our organization would also obtain the Nemesis data.

 It became imperative that our organization would also obtain the Nemesis data

Jill Valentine: It all began as an ordinary day in September. An ordinary day in Raccoon City. A city controlled by Umbrella.

No one dared to oppose them. That and the lack of strength would ultimately lead to their destruction.

I suppose they had to suffer the consequences of their actions but there would be no forgiveness. If only they had had the courage to fight...

But it's true that once the wheels of justice began to turn, nothing can stop them. Nothing.

It was Raccoon City's last chance... And my last chance, my last escape...

28 of September of 1998. Jill's apartment, Raccoon City, United States. 8:07 P.M.

Jill woke up. She slept in her desk over some papers and photos that got wet with her saliva. She was agitated, breathing rapidly, because she woke up from a nightmare.

-Fucking hell...- Jill said recovering a little her breath, standing up –gets worse every night-

Besides she knew that her nightmare was, well, a nightmare, she went directly to the bathroom, not carrying about the sound of the police sirens and screams that were coming from the streets. She crossed her little kitchen and went to the bathroom, where she turned on the lights and saw her face. It was young and beautiful, but, most importantly, human and alive. She went out of the bathroom and then the phone started the ring.