Kill Me Save Them

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE FIRSTS TIME READING! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRSTS TIME READING THIS DOESNT APPLY TO YOU!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

Dedicated to Know_The_Unknown

Chapter Twenty Nine

Ambers POV

I laid in Adams arms, completely relaxed. I felt his stare on me, when I looked at him with tired eyes, I was shocked to see the adoration in his eyes. I came to his room to make the cravings stop. I wanted Adam to release me or to kill me.

I knew I couldn't live like this. I've come so close to killing the other human staff members.

"What's wrong?" Adam looked at me with concern.

I sighed in response then began to explain to him my real reason why I came.

Avery's POV

I rushed inside my room luckily not getting caught by anyone.

"You okay princess?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah. Can I ask another favor?" I panted.

Lucas frowned, "I guess."

"Can you stay in your room for tonight?" I rushed the words.

Lucas frowned, "Why?"

"Can you ever just not ask me questions?" I snapped.

Lucas frowned at me then shrugged, "See you tomorrow princess."

"See you tomorrow." I repeated.

Adams POV

"What the hell Amber!" I screamed at her. "I'm not going to kill you!"

Amber kept calm and collected as I went on with my rant. The way she was so calm boiled my blood.

"If you don't kill me I could hurt someone. I don't want to hurt anyone. Please Adam, you'll be saving someone." She tried to reason. "Even more then one person."

"No way in hell!" I growled.

Amber narrowed her eyes, they darkened out of anger "I will find a reason for the king to kill me then."

Her words were like a slap to my face, they made my chest tightened. "You really have thought this through, haven't you?"

"Yes." She breathed then looked away from me.

QUESTION!!!!

Who do you want to be Avery's mate and why?

Who do you want her to use the dagger on firsts?

Who do you want Adams mate to be and why?

How do you want maddy to wake up?

By the way Boyd and maddy little thing will be back soon.