Claiming What Is His

This chapter is going to blow your mind away! Ready to learn what the poem means? GET READY! So please vote and comment!

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE FIRSTS TIME READING! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRSTS TIME READING THIS DOESNT APPLY TO YOU!!!

Chapter Thirty Four

Avery's POV

"Give me the poem." I ordered.

Adam eyed me then motioned Jake to bring me the paper. With it finally in my hands I read it again.

"Frozen,

the wolf claims,

Sleeping with life nightmares,

Only the Angel's tainted soul,

Coming together will awaken the froze,

Unmask the hidden will be her fate,

Only mates can be complete,

Within the background he will rise,

Hand in hand will the sun shine,

Friends and family will battle,

Only the Wise will bring the peace."

"Avery what are you thinking?" Will inhaled.

"Okay we know the firsts three lines are Maddy." I spoke as they nodded, "Well she is in a transition between accepting being a complete vampire or werewolf."

"But Maddy isn't in contact with her wolf." Jake said.

We gave him a pointed look.

"Oh. Maddy is getting in contact with her wolf." Jake said.

Adam rolled his eyes, "Yeah."

"Only the Angel's tainted soul, Coming together will awaken the froze, Unmask the hidden will be her fate." Will read.

I sighed, "Its about me."

Suddenly and in complete shock Blade, my beautiful soul mate busts in my brothers room. To say I was shocked was an understatement, I didn't know what to do or say.

"Who the hell are you?" My brother yelled, getting in a protecting fighting stance.

"He's my mate." I spoke up and glanced at my brother before my eyes went back to Blade.

"This guy?" Adam frowned. "He's Blade?"

I nodded and Blade smirked at Adam.

"She is my mate." Blade added.

"The murder guy?" Adam snapped, looking at me.

As a sister, my brothers expression was dark, with his glaze on me I felt small. My brother is a very protective person, especially when it comes to family. Adam narrowed his eyes at Blade, inspecting him.

"If you are my sisters mate then tell us who you truly are." Adam said, completely determined to get the answer to his question.

"He is not Avery's mate." A male voice came from behind Blade.