Photographs

IMPORTANT A/N: I am editing this book and adding more chapters.

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE FIRSTS TIME READING IF THIS IS YOUR FIRSTS TIME READING THEN THIS DOESNT APPLY TO YOU

Chapter Thirteen

After our shift and run, we were all making our way back to the kingdom. Me and Adam followed behind everyone else. We weren't used to shifting between our selves and our wolfs. We were weaker then everyone else.

"So Avery. Are you close to finding your mate?" Adam side glanced at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "What about you?"

"Not yet. I'm nervous about it. You know, we will spend our existence with only them. What if we don't...I don't know...meet their standards?"
Adam ran a nervous hand through his hair.

"We'll just have to see when we find them." I said determined.

He nodded, "Yeah I guess so."

"Adam do you think our mates will complete us like we've been told?" I stared down at the ground.

"I don't know sis." He sighed.

"Children! Hurry up! Pick up your pace!" Mother called a few feet away from us.

We shared looks then raced off to our family.

*****Back In Avery's Room*****

"Princess I have more information." Lucas said.

"I'm in the bath!" I called.

Lucas walked in holding another white file. I made sure the bubbles covered my essentials. He licked his bottom lip, his arousal taking over. I sunk more into the water.

"You need something?" I asked.

"Umm yes. I found some pictures of Blade." Lucas held out the file for me to take.

I removed the pictures and looked through them, one by one. The first picture was of him in a bar, drinking and talking to the bartender. The second one was of Blade in a dark alley. Next was him kissing a very fit young woman. Three more pictures showed Blade kissing other pretty women.

The picture I was now looking at was of Blade standing over a decapitated person. His samurai sword in his right hand, while his other hand held the persons head. The head was of a young man with red eyes. His mouth opened as if he had been screaming.

Of course he's screaming! Probably screaming for his life! Star snapped in my head.

Star what's your deal? I hissed back at her.

You've made us unpure! That is my deal!

I sighed out loud. Star is seriously mad at me for letting Lucas kiss me below. I sighed again and looked at the last picture. Shocking to be looking at Blade at my party. Blade sat on the stage with his eyes closed, singing. I could see myself standing in front of him and the stage.

I stared at his amazing appearance. Still at awe with him wearing a white tux. The feelings that crept up inside me surprised me. Adoration made it's way into my heart for this man. In all his glory and sorrow that he beheld in himself. I steed at the picture for a little while longer then placed them back in the file.

"Where did you get this?"

"From the security cameras." Lucas shrugged.

"Oh." I nodded.