Blades Tears

I'm so sorry for the late update. A lot is going on with me right now. Tons of negativity is literally surrounding me. My mind has been in like a whole other world. Please don't give up on my story or me. I'm having a type of life crisis right now an I'm having a hard time dealing with things. So I'm sorry. Here's the chapter!

Chapter Twelve

I searched through the trees in the forest. Looking around me to find my family. I kept walking in my blackish blue layered dress mother had told me to wear. She said we would try shifting today in the forest. I kept walking until I heard the sound of water.

Waves crashing against rocks in a roar. I kept walking until the trees became limited. Land and rocks meet with the ocean. I kept walking until I was few feet away from the edge of the cliff. I sat down on boulder that pointed out. I took off my shoes and sat them aside.

I turned my upper body side ways and looked over my shoulder into the water. The sky had grey clouds and the sunset was along the horizon. I tucked some of my hair behind my ear. I then pressed my palms against the rock.

The wind was relaxing and soft. My hair in waves out around me, brushing against my back an exposed shoulders. I let the water crashing against the rocks below calm me. My thoughts were pulled into images of me swimming.

They floated to Lucas. The events of us on the bed and bathroom sink. All the invited pleasure he caused my body. I never knew my body would be so responsive to his touch. He had been surprisingly gentle. I felt tingles between my legs and I crossed them.

Snap!

I turned my head in the direction of the twig breaking. Seeing nothing but the forest. I shook my head and set my eyes out to the beautiful view.

"Hello."

I snapped my head in the voices direction. But what I saw left me at awe. My mystery man was standing in front of my eyes. The mask still covering his identity, craved in his skin. He looked down at me, a breathe taking smile edging up his lips. I quickly closed my mouth from hanging open.

"Hello." I smiled.

"What are you doing so far out here from your kingdom?" He asked.

"I was looking for my family." I explained.

"All the way out here? On a deadly drop off, that would leave you drowning in salty ice cold water?" His voice showed how amused he was.

His brows were lifted and he was grinning down at me.

I shifted on the bolder I was sitting on, feeling uncomfortable under his glaze.

"I heard the water." I mumbled.

"Oh." Blade moved to sit beside me.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?"

He chuckled, "I come here to escape and think."

"Escape?" I urged.

"Yes. From the world." He answered.

"What does a man like you have to escape from?" I frowned curious.

"Many things." He smirked.

Silent fell over us, we listened to the crashing sounds below the cliff. The water growling as waves swept. Water smacking into water. The wind blowed a warm breeze. I closed my eyes and listened to the birds chirping deep into the forest.

I cleared my throat, "You never did tell me your name."

He looked at me knowingly, "Blade."

"I'm Princess Avery but you can call me Avery. But of course you already knew my name." I smiled softly, feeling slightly nervous.