Lust Spell?

💏Chapter Three💑

I crawled out of bed on time this morning for school. I took a shower, massaging my scalp with my ocean breeze shampoo then washing it out. Repeating my massaging to my scalp with conditioner, working it down to my ends. I took my brown sugar vanilla scented body wash an scrubbed myself.

I rinsed my body and the conditioner out of my hair. Using my face mask cream, going in circles cleaning my face. When I was done and washed it away. Towel drying my hair some, I wrapped it around my body. Going to my room I grabbed moose to put in my hair. Doing my usual routine before applying my make up.

I picked a simple white long sleeve cotton shirt. I pulled dark blue jeans up my slick legs. Sliding on some black wedged boots. Wearing my favorite black leather jacket I searched for some ear rings. I found black sparkly ear rings, putting them on. I clipped my necklace my father had got me around my neck.

It was a feather, that was made out of black diamonds. I slide my mothers white pearl ring on my right finger. I went down stairs for my morning breakfast. I stood just down the hall from the dining room.

"Hello darling." My grandma Lilian smiled at me.

"Hello grandma." I hugged her, happy to see her. "Where's grandpa?"

"He's talking with your mother in the living room." She had gray strands through out her hair.

My grandma wasn't that old, since my mom had me when she was seventeen. I wonder if they're staying til my birthday week an weekend will be over?

As if she had read my thoughts grandma spoke, "We'll be here until Monday."

"Grandma since when are you a mind reader?" I joked.

"Since you had them written all over your face." She teased.

I giggled as we made our way to the dining room. I raced over to grandpa James giving him a big hug.

"Hey angel." Grandpa kissed my forehead.

"I missed you both!" I cheered.

They both laughed making me grin. We all talked catching up on what we've been doing. I loved these times, being surrounded by family. Laughter dancing on the walls.

"It's time to go to school Avery." Mom smiled.

I sighed, "Okay. Where's Adam?"

"He isn't going today. He is helping Jake and Will find their shift cellars today." Dad explained.

"You don't have to worry about yours. We found some where else for you." Mom gave me a warm smile. "Adam will be right beside you."

"Thanks." I nodded. "Dad can you take me to school?"

"I can't I have to meet with your grandfather to go over training with the warriors." He apologized then left.

I sighed, "Mom?"

"I have to stay here with your grandma and grandpa. We're going shopping for the birthday party."

"This is exactly why I want to learn how to drive." I pouted.

"Well that's to bad young lady," My mother gave me disapproving look "Your father wants to keep you safe. You are a hazard to yourself behind such a machine."

"Who's going to take me to school?" I frowned.

"I will." Lucas stepped next to me.

"Thank you Lucas." My mom smiled and everyone left waving as they went.