The Long Day

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE FIRST TIME READING! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME READING THEN THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU

Dedicated to DouglasKerr !!!

Chapter Seventeen

Lucas POV

(While Avery was in Adams room)

When Avery left to go see Adam, I stayed sitting on the bed. My thoughts consuming me of nothing but my princess. The memory of the smell she was possessing the other night brought a smile to my face. The ocean breeze wind that had settled in her hair. I do wonder why she smelled of the sea. Avery was my ocean in a sense.

Her black eyes are my weakness. No, I take that back. Everything about Avery was my weakness. I'd do anything for her to smile, for her happiness. Even when she had asked about that cold hearted killer Blade. He had all the characteristics of what a demon was.

No one knows what his true nature is. If he's a demon, vampire, werewolf, or halfbreed, or any other creature. I was surprised when he was in the kingdom. Shocked they let him come inside for the young prince and princesses birthday celebration.

Walking around the bathroom Avery had dirty clothes in the pantry. I instantly became aroused. Dreaming about the time I had took Avery by my mouth. Her moaning was extremely sexy coming from her plump lips. A slamming noise came from the bedroom door instantly bring my thoughts to a stop. I went to see who it was. Standing in a surprising emotion was Avery's mother, Elena.

"Hello." I bowed.

"Stop being formal Lucas." Her voice was agitating.

"Okay." I simply sighed.

"Where is my daughter?" Elena looked around for Avery.

"She left."

"Where did she go." Her voice getting more annoyed by my short reply.

"She said something about needing to talk to Prince Adam." I quickly answered.

"Very well." She smiled. "Lucas can you do me a favor?"

"Of course." I responded.

"I need something very personal. I don't want anyone to know. This is a complete secret." Elena explained. I nodded waiting for her to continue. She took a deep breathe, "I need you to go two towns away and buy me seven- no, ten pregnancy test."

"Elena are you thinking your...pregnant?"

"No. It's for a friend. Now no more questions. Will you please go soon. It is a important matter."

"As you wish." I nodded.

Following Elena out of Avery's room she handed me some cash and I was off to go buy pregnancy test. How the hell did I end up doing this? Why the fuck did I agree to do it?!

Avery's POV

After running from aunt Jenny, she had gotten sick and ran away leaving me to catch her breathe. I finally fixed me something to eat. Picking up the dishes I had used, I put them in the sink. I walked back to my room, finding no Lucas thankfully. I missed my privacy of my room.

I flopped down on the bed, smelling Lucas play boy clone dancing in the mist of the air. My bed, on his side smelled like his after shave mixed with his clone. I hoisted myself off the bed and played music from my speakers. After hours and hours of music and boredom, I wondered if Blade was going to meet me.