S1: Lunar Eclipse

Its been almost 6 months since Imlie being officially married to her ABP urf akaadbagga (names given to her hubby by imlie herself ) with the blessings of their families.
Now when she thinks about her wedding day and all the situations created in that chaotic wedding makes her laugh out loud..all those incidents were not just chaotic but embarrassing also , specially for the Rathores being one of the most richest and sophisticated families of the town.
Its true that imlie was not ready for the marriage,
She was not ready to be Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore!!
The responsibilities that came along with it were Just As big as this name. She was scared as hell but she had to agree to this marriage just because her mother wanted her to do so..it was where her mother's happiness was..so she just gave in to her demand and agreed to marry Aryan Singh Rathore, her mentor, boss, her strength and best friend above all ..though aryan never let her call him her friend, he do refered to her as partner but never used the word friend himself..maybe scared of being friendzoned giggled imlie in her thoughts.

Imlie was totally immersed in her world of thoughts until her mother Meethi called out her name, she turned around and looked towards her mother who was living her best life all thanks to Her ABP.
Aryan have given equal love, care and respect to her mother as he gives to his mom.
Currently the were on a cruise booked by Aryan specially for his sister and and imlie's soul-sister Arpita's birthday.
It was first time when imlie had ever been to a cruise it was something of great adventure and amusement for a first timer like imlie and her mother.

imlie was smiling and looking towards the three most important people in her life Narmada maa, Arpita di, Meethi maa and Aryan..her Aryan..

she sometimes never believes that she is the same girl from around 7-8 month ago who used to run before the Tripathis (family of her ex husband) for their love ..and now here she is happy and satisfied with this small world of hers.

She again got into her trance , which broke when she felt a soft gentle pat on her right shoulder..she knew who it was..in these six months both of them had experienced a lot of change in their feelings..it all begging with the development of new feeling of love and attraction towards each other ..to finally accepting it and embracing eo with warm hugs moving onn to touches and kisses. The small thought of what comes nxt makes imlie turn red and blush to the core.

She controlled her thoughts and looked towards her inhumanly handsome husband wearing a V line loose t shit and shorts looking towards her with concerned eyes as he spoke further "what's wrong imlie? You alright? Why u hv been standing over here all alone? You didn't liked this plan?"

Before he could fire her with more questions imlie cupped her right hand on his perfect jawline and answered " Aree relaxx My ABP!! And for your assurance Im very happy and i loved this plan of urs..cruise is always a dream for many and you made it my reality" she answered with a wide smile and moist eyes and continued " I was just looking at this endless sea ..its really beautiful and serene."

Aryan looked at this small woman who makes him go crazy for her..and took her hand in his and aske her to come and join everyone...imlie followed.

After 12 am celebration of Arpita di's birthday and some fun everyone went to sleep except Aryan and Imlie left.

Aryan massaged imlie to come to balcony area with a 
Naughty emoji..imlie knew what he was upto so thought of playing along..around 2:30 am she came to balcony and Aryan's jaw dropped at the visual he just witnessed..she was wearing his hoodie...must mention ONLY his hoodie. He was so big for her that his hoodie act as a mini dress for imlie, her sexy messy hair dropped loose, complimenting with smoky eyes.
She was an absolute vision thought Aryan.

"The night sky looks absolutely beautiful..isn't it?" She broke the silence while moving towards the balcony and stopping right besides Aryan..who was busy admiring her.
As he came to his senses he replied with a soft nod..not clear whether he heard the question or not.
It was a lunar eclipse they were witnessing..it looked as if they were going to reach that redish moon in matter of few time..it looked soo damn close... "once in a lifetime moment it is..witnessing something like this..it feels like im in a movie or something" exclamed an overly joyed imlie.
Aryan was a man of few words so..this talkative imlie attracted him alot.
Aryan looked at her with infamous wide smile of his that he first showed when he saw AC's pic clicked by imlie.. he was in total aww of his wife..her beauty and innocence beneath it.
He wasn't able to control his thoughts, he wanted to do  things to her, but was fighting that urge as he didn't wanted to go this fast and just scare her..in all her chitchat and admiration of nature she looked towards her husband and watched his adams apple gobble and the thought of HER affecting him created butterflies in her stomach. She was waiting for this moment..this very moment where she was ready to be his ..so she stopped the act as she couldn't resist him any more.

So she walked towards him with all the confidence she had, her one hand found its place on his chest while with other she ran a finger on his face starting from forehead and slowly tracing it to his neckline.
This was exactly what Aryan wanted so he grabbed and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him resulting in a gasp from her mouth.
This reaction casued a smirk in Aryan's face.Aryan further pulled her even more closer so that there was no space for even air to pass..his eyes filled with love, lust, desire for her, made a shiver ran down her spine.

this was not the first time imlie was this close to her husband but today she felt different may be because she knew what this is going to lead to..she wrapped her arms around his neck her finger creasing his hair ..taking long deep breaths she tried to control herself from turning red..she was so lost in this proximity that she forgot about the other hand of Aryan running all over her back and finally finding its place on her nates ..he went onn To grip it firmly and got a pull in his hair held by imlie's finger as a result.
He rubbed his soft lips against her and finally bagan to kiss her..he started deepening the kiss while trying to enter inside her ..imlie was determined to not loose control this time but Aryan had a plan in hand.. he pinched her buttock and this was the moment she gasped in shocked..further he bit her lower lip and as soon as she could respond to two things happening together aryan took the opportunity and entered her mouth and feel her warmth..as he gained dominance..he thrust his tongue against hers..imlie gripped his hair tighter she was so overwhelmed with all the happenings she couldn't control but moan to the pleasure she felt at this moment. she finally surrendered herself to him.He lifted her up and she involuntarily wrapped her legs around his waist while her hands still playing and messing his hairs. All this without breaking the kiss..they finally broke apart to get some air..both of them could hear each other's heart racing..they could feel the blood rush in their streams.but they wanted more.. Aryan spoke woth a raised eyebrow "you wanna go onn?" And was answered with a "yes please" from imlie

And there was no barrier that could stop their union that night..the night passed by with many moans and grunts, pain and pleasure, tears and laughter...
All of which was witnessed by a big red moon..