A chance meet? Part 2

Uploading second part today only...will upload third one tomorrow ✌️✌️

Aryan's footsteps stoped in a way and he chuckled without turning around and facing her, Imlie realised she had blurted it out loud. She slowly actually embarrassingly said again, "Shit!" And slapped her head.

Aryan finally turned and laughed again, "No need to get embarrassed..That was a right guess."

Imlie passed a faint smile and replied, "Woh actually it was something least expected. I mean you being here!" She explained.

Aryan again came towards her and said, "well now if you know me..shouldn't it be a two way thing?"

"Ahh! I'm Imlie journalist in Bhaskar Times." Imlie responded with a smile and offered hand to him, which he took and shake with a smile.

While they were about to talk further Aryan got called by his friends so he had to leave. Before leaving he said, "Hope, we'll meet again." While Imlie gave a nod still recovering from embarrassment.

When She came back to house, everyone got dressed up, So as Imlie. She wore a patterned skirt with plain top.

She went to the wedding house where the preparations were being done, long cloth piece were laid parallel where people were supposed to sit. She sat on the cloth just like many other people there. Everyone was given a banana leaf plate and rice with 3-4 vegetables were served. Everyone began eating and then came the turn of water. A man came with water jug and started serving everyone one by one and when he came in front of Imlie he said, "Ohh Imlie. Didn't knew will meet this soon." Aryan said with a bright smile.

Imlie looked up to face him and got stunned, the rice mixed with curry fell from her hands over her white top. Shit..she thought to herself while Aryan laughed again and proceeded with his service.

Such an embarrassment you are for yourself Imlie.. Imlie scolded herself.

When the feast was done Imlie was cleaning her hands and simultaneously was cleaning the stain over her top. She heard a cough sound and she knew who it was, she took a deep breath and replied, "Don't you dare laugh Mr. Rathore." She completed and turned to face Aryan who had an ear to ear smile.

"Aree! I'm not laughing yarr. I'm actually here to apologise. I'm sorry I shocked you like that and your dress got ruined." He said while his smile reduced.

"It's not your fault Aryan." She said. And Aryan actually loved it that she was so chill and relaxed in front of him even after knowing who he was..or may be she still hadn't received the news.

"Thanx for being this forgiving." He said that resulted in a giggle from Imlie.

"So you have any relative here? I mean in wedding house?" He asked.

"Umm not any. Actually I came to Himachal just for my article for a magazine, and one of my friend recommended to stay at her place..you know the house exactly in front. So That's the only reason I'm here." She explained.

"Ohh that's great, Do Ask me you need any help..Well I have to leave now. But you are coming tomorrow right? The rituals are going to start..ahh..haldi it is I guess." He said

"Alright ..and about tomorrow I'll see." Said Imlie as she herself was not sure.
Aryan gave a nod and went away but he really wanted her to come...With in 2-3 meets he had actually found a friend in her.

Next day everyone got ready. The Pandaal was prepared with a wooden stool in centre where the groom (Laada in their language) is to be seated.
Aryan wore a yellow kurta with white pant. As per the theme, yess it was a traditional wedding but they took this much liberty of choosing clothes theme.