Trip to Pagdandiya part 5

So everyone were seated on plastic chairs kept in the front compound of the school and were having a gala time talking and enjoying and sipping evening tea (as it was around 5:30 pm) in small disposable glasses, Imlie was actually noticing the changes that Pagdandiya have brought in her ABP and one of those change was Aryan Singh Rathore drinking tea..the man who took a plenty of time to move onn from his addiction of black coffee and have now settled to coffee was sipping tea sitting right in front of her and that too  in a small disposable cup that appeared even smaller in his big hand.

All of them were happy while Aditya went away from there almost 10 mins. Ago, god knows where and all this happy chaos was witnessed by Satyakam..

He walked towards the bunch and everyone got up to greet him, Imlie rushed snd hugged him tight while he lovingly caressed her head. "My Gudiya is looking so pretty today. May god bless you with all the happiness." He said with moist eyes..
he was a typical Father who loves his daughter to death but when it comes to expressing those emotions all he could say was giving a blessing ..but there's one thing that dad's can never hide and it's the emotions that are clearly visible in his eyes. And Imlie knew it..she knew how much her dadda lover her..how much he misses her..those were unspoken emotions between them..

After being dome with his daughter, Satyakam greeted everyone with folded hands and offered to show them around the village. Everyone got excited and finished their tea.

Everyone went to their temple first and towards the fields. Imlie requested dadda that she wants to show Aryan the water tank from where she used to witness sunrises, when he allowed she took Aryan towards that tank.
It was a high raised, very well constructed water tower connecting a tank that was responsible for supplying water to each house of the village. It was possible to reach the top of the tower via stairs.

They were still a few meters away from the tank when Imlie took Aryan's hand and said, "you know when I was a student everyday before going to school i used to run from here to top of the tank and witness the beautiful sunrise..it was like a ritual..you know." She completed.

Aryan gripped her hand more tightly and said, " So what's stopping you from doing that again? So what say? Ready to run partner?"

"I'm ever ready for that partner." Said Imlie.

They both ran hand in hand laughing out loud till they reached the top. Imlie stood by the railing and spreading her hands and letting the cold air calming her breath down because of the run. Aryan stood few steps away just behind her admiring his wife, with his hands on his waist.
He was so lost while looking at the beautiful scene in front of his eyes, his wife standing in front of him..with air blowing her hair and flared blue suit as if in a slow motion romantic scene of a movie...with yellow-orange sky as the sun was all ready to set in around 1 hour. He automatically moved towards her and slide his hands from behind to her stomach and pulled her in with her back touching his warm torso, leaving no space for even air to pass, while her hands covered Aryan's.

He fondled his bearded cheek to her soft ones and stood there feeling the intensity of the moment.She again gently rubbed her cheek against his while taking a deep breath closing her eyes, sensing the inclination that both of them had for each other. She snuggled more towards him while he adjusted and tightened his arms and gave Imlie a gentle kiss over her cheek and then rested his head on her shoulder. They stood there holding each other...lost..

Imlie had never thought that just a back hug by her husband would give her this extreme feeling of being loved unconditionally..she felt warmth..she felt safe..she finally felt serene..