Os:The Parallels

Sleep what exactly it is?? Imlie was wide awake at around 2:30 am in the morning and had a sleepless night all because of the guy who slept peacefully on the couch. Their marriage wasn't a force one (here) but an arranged one by their families so they slept that way to maintain their comfort level. Imlie was glancing at him as if all her answers were written all over his face.

She was not doing it on purpose but her brain was forcing her to see the difference between her ex and her current husband, they were insanely different from each other. A total contrast of personalities, Attitude, and must mention thought process.

Aryan was way more mature or should she say understanding or let's say open minded as compared to Aditya Kumar Tripathi.
When it comes to comparing both of them Imlie could write a whole page over it or even more. No she was not praising her husband..or was she?

Ohh god!! This man was taking away all her sanity with his deeds.

The difference spoke of itself as a parallel was drawn in her mind between two scenarios of her life one was the time when Aditya doubted her when he saw her with Aryan and second was today..she meant yesterday...

when both of them had to go to the Tripathi house on Aparna's instance for her Pagfera rasam, from which she was a bit reluctant to perform knowing that Aditya would be present their, and also that the presence of Aryan and Aditya under one roof would mean the bomb could explode anytime.

When everything was going smoothly and when she saw that Aryan was busy talking to Pankaj she took her time and sneaked out to talk to Aditya to gather more information regarding the Rathore mill case, as she wanted Aryan to stop living with this hatred and live happily (she didn't know why but she wanted Rathores specially Aryan to be happy, may be because the deserved it the most).

"I want the documents of the research that you did while you were covering Rathore mills case that lead to Arvind Jiju's death." Asked Imlie politely with an excuse of writing an article on that case just to show the world that Arvind jiju was innocent.

(Here)Aditya is as irritating as he is in the show and yes he is super jealous of Aryan and Imlie being together as he wished if she could oblige to return to him. He was indeed super annoyed by the fact that Imlie was so hard just to prove the innocence of the Rathore's late son in law.

"You are way too good Imlie. You know you are doing soo much for someone who's death should not have even bothered you." Said Aditya abruptly much to Imlie's annoyance. This man was again and again testing her patience that she was loosing with each passing time. She was only bearing this nonsense just because she wanted to gather proofs of Jiju's innocence. So tried to remain calm and answered, "Listen Aditya sir, I'm here only as a journalist who wants to gather enough evidence to support her article that's it. If you can not provide me with that then I shall find some other way."

Aditya was annoyed to the core as he felt this coldness in her voice, but once again he said, "yes i have some documents left with me but i just want answer to one question of mine, Do you know that Aryan wants revenge against me as he thinks I'm in a way or two responsible for Mr. Arvind's death?"

Imlie was so done now but she wanted those docs at any cost, "I have already told you this before, I'm here only as a journalist, nothing else. And about the revenge thing..it's all between you both, why do you all always drag me in your fights?" The annoyance and rage was clearly visible in her voice as well as eyes.

Aditya replied while moving towards his shelf that looked like a mini library, "So now you are not interested in even helping me out of this situation? Ahh..although it hurts really bad to know that you are living with someone who considers me as his enemy..and here I'm helping you in gathering proofs."