Anything for love part 8

It was Arpita di and Sundar's marriage day, what a grand even it was.. With large no. Of guest list..A destination wedding it was in a palace of Rajasthan.

A special reception was arranged for big business tycoons and politicians, while Everyone else were invited in Big fat Indian wedding including the staff of Bhaskar Times and other offices that came under Rathore Group..

Amidst all the wedding preparations there was again that same face who has caught Aryan's attention and it was Madhav. Who was actually getting involved as if it was a wedding in his own family..though he didn't have any problem with that part, but the way he was doing it was the problem.
He was constantly behind Imlie in name of providing her a helping hand and it was bothering him.

But still he was quite..He didn't wanted to create a scene as it was only his intuition that says Madhav was upto no good...he didn't have any solid evidence to make sure that his mind was on right track.

Aryan Singh Rathore never tolerates anything bad but also never straightaway blames others without giving it a second thought. So besides doing preparations of his dear sister's wedding he was also keeping an eye over Madhav.

There was one instance when Aryan was busy with work and a long time passed without him eating or drinking anything..and this definitely didn't went unnoticed from his caring wife..

Imlie took a moment from her work and went towards Aryan with a glass of Juice and cookies/biscuits  kept in tray for him. She went close to him and held him from his right forearm and turned him towards herself to face him.

"Ohh..what is this?" Aryan asked in surprise while looking at the tray in her hands.

"This? This is watermelon." She replied

"Ha ha very funny." Aryan replied while Imlie chuckled that resulted in a similar reaction from Aryan.

"ABP it's for you to eat. I know you haven't had anything after that super light breakfast and it's not good to stay like this for soo long..come on have this." She said politely.

"No yaar.. I have many things to do for now. I'll have it later." Aryan replied

"Mr. Rathore if you were thinking that I was asking you then you were wrong...I was telling you that you have to eat it. And don't you think of saying No again." She commanded and frankly Aryan loved the way she was ordering him and was showing her authority over him.
He obviously couldn't say No to such a command, coming from his wife who was trying to act to be as strict as possible but ended up looking like a super cute demanding not so little baby..slaying in her green lehnga choli...but she was indeed his little baby to be honest.

He smirked and moved towards her and one by one have biscuits along with juice. He even fed Biscuits to Imlie, while he was eating. When he was done he gently placed the emptied juice glass back on tray and smiled at Imlie.
She gestured towards his bearded face pointing out the small remains of biscuit that were still on his lips. He tried to clean it but stopped only because he got interrupted by the small soft hands of Imlie. Her gentle fingers rubbed over his lips to clean the bits.

He had this strong urge to either kiss or lick them, that he fought brilliantly with, keeping in mind the surroundings they were currently in. When she completed, she kept the tray aside and was about to say something when He passed on a smile and took her hand in his and lead her towards the corridor area that was secluded.

"ABP! Why did you brought me here? You yourself said we have a lot of work to do." She spoke up.

"Shh..such a chatterbox you are. Can't you keep calm for a moment?" He asked in a low, deep voice and pushed her cautiously towards a pillar with his hand on her back to make sure she didn't get hurt with the jolt..