S3:Anything for love!

These two parts were kept just as a draft that I wrote in morning after watching today's wonderful episode that had amazing action with mind blowing acting..the way these actors emotes is just amazing🙌❤️
So it's just a draft..that I'm sharing for time pass..might delete it later if I got few bad reviews 😅😅 As i was not that happy with the outcome myself..so just read it for time pass.✌️✌️
Thnx

"What the hell do you think of yourself Imlie ?" Shouted Aryan with blood red eyes and sweaty messed up hair in a black shirt and grey pant, while checking on an unconscious Imlie who was tied with chains in a red van. The van was placed in an isolated factory and had harmful smoke in it that can be fatal for anyone.

Aryan picked her up in his arms and took her away from that van in an comparatively open space with in the factory only. He gently placed her on ground with her head in his lap and was continuously placing soft pat on her cheeks to wake her up.with his body shivering, tears rolling down and broken voice he barely managed to speak again, "You can't do this with me Imlie. You can't leave me in mid of noway like that."

Flashback

It all started around 1 hour ago when Imlie decided to pay a visit to already destroyed RATHORE MILLS, which was present in outskirts of Delhi, in order to find anything that could help her find the truth behind Arvind Jiju's death.. when she was about to enter the main premise of factory she saw few people going inside it in a red van, she after checking it out closely found out that they were actually doing some work in it that must have involved a lot of money as there were two bags lay open on the table full of cash.

She entered swiftly in the main factory area to have a close look at all the happenings.
"Hey sita maiya, since when these people are using this abundant factory for their own use. Only you know what secrets are they hiding in there." Said Imlie within herself..
After reaching in the main area she found out that there were a lot of bags similar to the once she had seen at the entrance..she heard laughter coming from a room at one end and towards it.

"What a season it was nahi??" Said one voice.
"Truly it was the most profitable season for us since we have entered this betting business." Said another.
"All thanx to our wonderful team..and also you seth ji." Said 2-3 people in a chorus.
"Haha..there's one more person who we need to thank..that Arvind Chauhan..even after his death he's helping his murderers by providing the most safest place where we are able to conduct our activities properly.." laughed off a man..while one man berated him for for using the word murderer.

"Are chill yaar, firstly he said nothing wrong, if we would have not killed Arvind, showing as if was a an act done by the mob, there was no chance for us to become successful..and secondly there's no one here except we five. All 10 workers are either at entrance or working in backyard." Said the voice that was a little shrill as compared to other voices he had heard.

Imlie heard all that plus recorded it in her phone and sent it to her drive for a safer side..she messaged Aryan her location along with a message to bring police along with him. If it was for any other thing she would have never disturbed Aryan but today she got something that could ease his anger down..she had found his Jiju's culprit..and she wanted to end it as soon as possible.

Her heart was crushed into pieces knowing the fact that The Rathores were suffering till date even after they thought it was an accident caused because of the mob..what's going to happen when they will know that it was a pre planned brutal murder done by few people who were now living a life surrounded by wealth.

Till this time all she wanted was to ease the Rathores from the pain they were bearing since last 4 years, specially Aryan who have never stated it but knew deep in his heart he was having a survivor guilt..
But now she wanted these bastards to get punished and wanted them to pay for the crime they have committed.