S1: The bond of Trust part 2

"Mr. Tripathi.." as Aryan headed towards him ... that movement made Imlie broke from her trance and she saw Aryan marching towards Aditya, she didn't wanted Aryan to do or say something that's not needed right now, in his anger.

After all she didn't wanted her husband's image to get spoiled though...So to stop him from speaking something more Imlie held his hand and gestured him to stop and with her eyes requesting him not to say anything further.

This girl had an undeniable control over him, it was so strong that just few of her actions could stop Aryan from bombarding Aditya, she didn't even required words to convey her message to him, they had this understanding of unspoken words.

"Mr. Tripathi, first of all Marrying Aryan was my decision, I wasn't manipulated even a bit, as my husband stated. Secondly, your idea of coaxing me here and creating all this mess was one of your most stupid and worst decision. And lastly, You knew this already that I know everything about what happened at Rathore mills but still you created this mess just to show your family how righteous their Aditya is. But let me tell you these silly plans of yours won't work here" Imlie said as if completing what Aryan wanted to say earlier.

Aparna had enough now, how could she see these kids fighting as if they are enemies of eternity, yes Aditya was her son but Imlie was no less than her daughter and as of Aryan he was also like her son because of her close relationship with Narmada, "Stop now! All three of you.. is this some kind of joke to you?? What do you all think that you will keep on doing what you want and no one will dare stop you? You are not going to have a upper hand this time... enough is enough." She started scolding each one of them starting from her first and only born, Aditya.
"Adi what are you doing with your life haa? Is marriage some sort of a joke to you? Why you keep on changing your choice of life partner? You were the one Who questioned Imlie? And now when she had finally moved onn you are having problem with that too? Why??".

"And Aryan, I'm 100 percent sure that no one wants an enmity amongst family members not even your mom and sister. I have known you long enough to know that You are a sensible man, so I'll not force you into forgetting everything but atleast give it a try to watch the situation from other angle as well. I know you are not same with Imlie and Aditya, also I know how much respect you have for her, So asking or requesting you to not harm or hurt Imlie will be a disrespect to the goodness in you and also of my friend's upbringing. So just try to be who you actually are and think properly, maybe the answers you are searching for are near you."

"And for you Imlie, I don't want you to get crushed in this battle of these guys, and I will never want you to pick a side based on other's opinions. So do what is right. Support the one with whom your heart stands." She hugged Imlie and wipped her tears. (Honestly this is exactly what i think a non biased righteous mom would do).

All three of them respected her, so heard her carefully and then came the moment of decision for Imlie..SUPPORT THE ONE WITH WHOM YOUR HEART STANDS.

She closed her eyes in a hope to listen what her heart says and answer, she already knew that it was only and only Aryan.

The moment she closed her eyes many memories flashed in her mind where Aryan stood by her, gave her the respect and care she deserved but never got neither she expected it from anyone specially after her divorce (when her trust shattered). He was more than just a friend for her and she was finally able to accept it in her heart. But this revenge was scaring her.
She felt Rathores were pure souls who deserved peace and love but the path on which Aryan was headed to would only lead him and his family to a deeper pain. She couldn't watch Aryan hurting himself like this, yes she indeed felt his pain and could not handle his pain ridden eyes.

she wanted this revenge to end but also could not leave him all alone. So she decided to stay be his side, She thought if her and Aryan's bond is strong enough, then he will surely trust her and would definitely let her help him. While in process she would give her best in pulling him out of this dark revenge.

She bid farewell to Tripathis took Aryan's hand and lead him towards the exit. Aryan was dumbfounded with this decision of her's, as his only nightmare was that when time will come to choose, he'll not find her by his side.
he knew this very clearly that this revenge was the only thing that Imlie hated in him.. he was so sure that she would ask him to drop all his weapons.

When they reached his car she left his hand and asked the question that many people present there wanted to ask, "how did you came to know that Aditya had called me to his house? And how you came at exact time?"

Aryan replied with a smirk and said, "I am Aryan Singh Rathore and I have my connections."

Although the connection he had in Tripathi house and the one he was talking about was Sundar who had called Aryan to inform him that Aditya was upto something that's definitely not good and he had invited Imlie over and was busy with creating some sort of setup. This was all information Aryan required, rest he just guessed or you can say calculated..

Their ride back to Rathore mansion was a silent one. Imlie looked out to avoid Aryan's gaze , she knew he wanted to ask so many questions but she was not ready to answer any of that..maybe because even she wasn't able to digest this new conflicting thoughts of hers..all the happenings have messed with her emotional circuit..though she wanted to explore these emotions even more..

..