Trip to Pagdandiya part 15

Aditya went towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He was about to say something but instead he had to face the sudden rage of Aryan that erupted like a volcano. Aryan pushed Aditya away and stood up and shouted, "It's all because of you. If you would have not done those stupid things of your My Imlie would not have to suffer this much." He said.

"I'm warning you for the last time Aditya. STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY." Shouted Aryan.

Aditya knew this was all because he left the house in fury and was also guilty about it as hurting Imlie was never his motive, so he tried to calm Aryan down, "listen Aryan even you know that I never want to hurt her.Imlie is very important for me too. I left the house in rage but i never wished that anyone of you would come after me."

"Ohh stop you lier. You once left the house to gain her attention and who knows you left again to give it one more try ..you are nothing more than a bloody attention seeker." Aryan blamed him.

"STOP IT!" Came a voice...it was Satyakaam again...only this guy had the capability to stop these boys.

Both of them stood silent. Satyakaam continued, "Both of you can't live for a minute without fighting? Aryan I understand your anger but this is not the place to bicker. Atleast think about Imlie.I won't take it if I hear any argument coming from you guys again in hospital."

Both the boys nodded and stood at different places. From here onn they completely ignored each other.
Doctor came out and said, "Mr. Rathore."

Aryan came forward and doctor said, "well your wife is fine now but she has lost a lot of blood So, she have to stay here for atleast 1 day, her checkup will be done after 24 hrs and if reports are fine then you can take her home. One more thing for next few days you and your family must take care that she don't do anything that exhausts her, she's very weak and needs to take care of herself."

"Thank you doctor." Aryan said after giving a nod.
"Doctor can we meet her?" He asked again.

Doctor smiled and said, "one person at a time. She needs rest..so don't talk for long."

Aryan entered the ward where Imlie was lying, he walked towards her and saw that her eyes were closed so he seated besides her bed on a stool without making any noise. He didn't wanted to disturb her..
he sat silently watching over her, her covered wound reminded him of this whole night whose every moment felt like death to him...she lying and whimpering in pain in his lap was the worst nightmare of his life.

Imlie slowly tilted her head towards right and opened her eyes only to witness her husband siting by her side and rubbing his face trying to wipe of all the tears he shed in a while. She with a smile extended her hand towards him and he took it and moved closer to her. He gently placed a kiss on back of her hand and asked, "I sometimes feel you are my Sworn enemy. Who always find a way or two to torture me."

"I didn't knew this was how you ask someone about their well-being." She said while Aryan passed a faint smile and said, "Thank you."

"Umm. Now what is that for?" She asked.
"For not giving up on me and keep fighting." He completed while a tear rolled down to Imlie's cheek damping the pillow underneath her head.

Aryan wiped off the trail of tear from her face with his thumb and caressed her cheeks. "ABP?" Imlie asked
"Hmm?" He responded.