Anything for love part 5

The whole day went like a blink of an eye and Imlie and Aryan were all set to leave for Rathore mansion in their car.

"So. You informed that friend of yours to come tomorrow?" Aryan asked looking at his wife who was buckling her seat belt.

"Ahh yes I told him. Aryan I want one more thing..can I make a request?" Imlie asked hesitantly

"Since when you feel the need to ask? Don't act formal in front of me please..moreover you look better when you command, in your way..So just say it out." He said starting the car.

"Well, ABP." She said

"Hn now that's like my Junglii..now carry on" Aryan said with a smile.

"Done with all this? Now listen..tomorrow when you will meet him please try to be a bit polite..don't scare that poor soul off.." she said slowly completing her sentence.

"I? I Scare people off? Seriously!! It's not scaring it's called being a bit strict..and it's important to handle all the staff..So if he wants to work here he needs to face  everything." Aryan said with a straight face and not even giving a single look to his wife.

"Uff..khadoos..back to Akadbagge wala roop." Imlie sighed

"Yeah yeah..stop now, don't be dramatic..even you know that all this is just for office..I'm not the same at home. With you!" He said in his defence..

"You are disillusioned Mr. Rathore..you are always same..angry young man..once a Akkadbagga is always a Akkadbagga." She joked while Aryan stopped the car in side of the road that becomes isolated after dusk, as it is now.
He turned towards her and with his gaze Imlie knew what's coming..but this time she didn't shy away..
With one click he unbuckled her seat belt and she sat facing him..he pulled her closer to him by sliding one hand towards her back ..touching her bare waist (as she was wearing a saree) and with other he journeyed from her arms to her neck region and finally stopped there feeling the comfort that her soft skin was providing to the palm of his hand.

"What are you doing Imlie? You know you should be careful with your words..specially after a day like today..I don't think you forgot what you said in my cabin before leaving." He said and leaned towards her neck taking in her scent along with deep breath.

Imlie could feel her breath getting deeper..she slowly slide her hands towards him..with one on his nape and caressing his hair..and other placed on his shoulder..she had a smile on her face because of his soft touches..

His breaths were leaving a burning sensation on her neck giving her light shivers..she finally managed to say, "Aryan..I didn't do anything..it was just that..i" she tried her best but this closeness was making her loose her sanity..

"I was just ..what Imlie?" He asked while finally placing a light kiss on side of her neck..and slowly changed into light nibbles..she gasped at this change of sensation..she gripped his hair as she felt as if she would melt down like ice..
He collected her property into his arms and continued what he was upto..
His kisses and nibbles were giving her all the pleasure that a girl desires..she felt happy, flustered at few moments And amidst this, all she could say was a slow and soft "Aryan"..
He stopped and faced her with a smile on his face, "liked it?" He asked.

Imlie smiled back and while maintaining an eye contact she first replied with a nod and then said, "I guess that's how you wanted to be appreciated..right?" She asked mischievously referring to their conversation earlier in his cabin.

"I would love to.." he replied back with a smirk.
Imlie moved her hands to cup his face and she very gently placed a kiss slightly above his jawline..and almost touching his lips...in reality reciprocating what he did to her.