S1: Destined love

Sorry for late update guys..been busy as i was working on a fan fiction that i will soon update..as its a totaly different from these stories so it will be a different story book with name..LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND.
Thnx.

The day was finally here! The day she'd been waiting for a very long time. Her dream of celebrating holi in Barsana (Braj), the city of Radha Rani was finally going to be fulfilled.
She had once told Aryan about this desire of hers and he was so glad that now Imlie was able to put her heart out in front of him. And only for her he had decided that their first holi would start from the blessings Radha Ji only.

So the plan was laid in front of all the Rathore ladies a day prior to holi and all of them were extremely excited for it. They all went to their respective rooms to start packing for their trip and doing all the necessary arrangements required to be done for the journey.

They had decided to go their via road in their own car. Imlie had requested Aryan to let driver drive but he was adamant to drive on his own as he wanted a full family trip.

All of them got seated in the car with their luggage being kept in the boot of car, with Aryan and Imlie seated in front and Arpita di and Narmada Maa at backseat.

Delhi to Barsana was a 3 hrs 30 min long trip, and with few halts mid way it took around 4 hrs for them to reach there. They reached there by 5 pm in evening and directly went to the hotel they had pre-booked for themselves.

As Imlie and Aryan rested in one room and both other ladies on the room right next to their's, they all finally came out of their rooms at around 7 pm and went outside to enjoy the hustle bustle on the street.

People were enjoying to there fullest and were having a gala time and were playing around with colours, holi songs and laughter dispersed in the air. All the surroundings gave such a posting vibe that had filled the Rathores' heart with a pleasant gratification.

It was holi day!! In the morning they got up early and got freshen up ..Imlie and Aryan wished each other and took blessings from the ladies, without applying colours to each other as they wanted the first colour that they would apply on each other should have the blessings of Radha-Krishna.

They headed towards the main temple to play "Rang" and in that journey they witnessed the joy and pleasure that the crowd over there was feeling, it was clearly visible in their eyes ..the happiness and the feeling of being blessed and loved in god's own land overflowed in their eyes in the form of tears and came running down.
The tear drenched eyes symbolised the deep faith and devotion in the heart of "bhakts"(followers)..The feels of the Rathores were no different from the crowd ..they applied the holy colour to each other while wishing HAPPY HOLI as they danced to the tunes of devotional music that was sung by the people around them.

It was like a dream to witness such a sight, a big bhawan( hall) filled with people from different parts of the world ..a total stranger to each other but played together as if they had been long known...it was a place were everyone was equal, no one was being judged on the basis of colour caste and gender..there was just one name LOVE.

Pure love towards god, towards your family, and also towards nature.. that can be felt while playing colours along with its amalgamation with different flower petals. The air was filled with a fruity and fragrant aroma of gulal and flowers..a pure bliss it was.

Aryan watched the three pillars of his life dancing their heart out in this dreamy surroundings covered from head to toe with different colours and flower petals.

These three ladies were his weakness but most of the time were his strength..The strength that made him greedy ..he was willing to live till eternity..just to witness..His mother's smile, His didi's scoldings and His wife's love.
If he was a literary expert he would have definitely awarded them a with title like
Narmada was epitome of love and care
Arpita was benevolence personified
While Imlie she was a mirror image of pure selflessness..

All three of them have their own traits that one could admire and learn from..

This was it!! This was HIS family!! THIS WAS ALL HE WANTED IN LIFE! He thought to himself.

Truly after watching these happy faces Aryan was so thankful for this life that he got to spend with them.

He just wished for the long life of these priceless smiles and with the reaction to this overwhelming experience of his, a tear gracefully made its path way down to his bearded cheeks damping the dry Gulal that was spread all over his face.

This holi was his first after marriage and he truly wished in front Radha-Krishna idol with a lot of devotion (for the first time in a while) to bless the couple with lifetime of pure love..a soulful bond..and make them stick to each other as if they were destined to be that way.

Yes he was in love it had just been 2 months since their marriage and he have already realised his feelings of Imlie..this Special Holi just gave him an emotional boost and motivation to finally accept what he had been in denial of....in denial of pure love.

And what's better place than the braj bhoomi itself, to embrace these new feeling of falling in love, as Radha-Krishna symbolises soulful connection and eternal love, as pure as driven snow...

This was my own experience of holi..the emotions one feels when you are devoted to god..i have just added Arylie in this story with additional tadka of love..hope we all get love of our lives soon. And with those who have already met them..just one word for you guys..appreciate it❤️🥰✌️