S1:Bitter-Sweet

"Oh god!! how do you even drink this thing..so bitter to taste..never offer me this ever again" exclaimed a girl to a man sitting besides her at coffee shop. They were exactly on right side of the table where imlie was seated. She was in her own world of thoughts until this girl distracted her. Immediately Imlie was reminded of her husband Aryan Singh Rathore for whom she has been waiting for last 10 mins. now.

They had planed a coffee date today as both of them wanted their marriage to work ...yes they married because of their families but now there was something more to it..this date was to discover that something more..

Imlie wasn't deliberately listening to that girl complaining but it was just that their voice was loud enough to be heard from a distance.

That couple's conversation took imlie to her pre marriage time when Aryan was just her mentor, boss, best friend and strength..yess even before she had any kind of feelings for him, Aryan became one of the most important person in her life...but the one thing that she used to complaint about him was his habit of drinking black coffee.She loved and enjoyed that phase and those days of her life..the time when her emotional scars started to heal..and she again went in her world of thoughts...

"Akkadbagge (that she calls him) how many times i have to tell you this thing? Try to drink something sweeter rather than this zeher (poison)" questioned imlie pointing towards his black coffee.
Aryan gave his infamous eyebrow raise in response and finally spoke in his baritone  "i will drink whatever i want..Tum kya kr logi?(what will you do?)" Further provoking Imlie.
But still she thought of pacifying him and said "listen its just that too much of it is not good for you ..i was genuinely being concerned for you as a friend" to which Aryan interrupted  "imlie first of all i love drinking it ..and always will. Secondly im not your friend ..and.." "And?" asked Imlie.
"Let the third one be on a loan" said Aryan with a wink accompanied with a smirk.

The way he always give this loan thing makes Imlie furious ..yes this line suited him but when he says it to her she just gets mad. And  moreover him provoking her by saying he will drink it ALWAYS further infuriated her.
And Imlie being Imlie took this as a challenge and made up her mind to mend this black coffee addiction of  her friend..yeah you heard ..i mean read it right "her Friend" , don't know why Aryan always hated this word rather he would prefer to call her his partner...

"Alright go onn have fun drinking your zeher..kadva peete peete bol bhi kadve kr lena " she spoke with anger and left.

From that morning onwards she made sure to add sugar to his coffee both at home as well as at office..much to Aryan's annoyance.

One day finally he caught her red handed in kitchen doing this corrupt deed of hers. She was standing by leaning on the slab ..her eyes bulged open as she got caught..He held her from her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

At this very moment her heart skipped a beat..The girl who had created a wall around her after her ill fated marriage with Aditya Kumar Tripathi..the girl who had lost all of her faith from words like feelings, love emotions..that girl felt something..for the very first time after around 7 months of being divorced.

Even while being married for an year she and Aditya never really shared any kind of intimacy..the only intimate moment they had was Imlie giving a cheek kiss to Aditya ..So its safe to say that she is unaware of any sort sexual attraction and feelings regarding it.

Coming back to the crime scene 😉 Aryan and Imlie stood this close for a moment and then Aryan finally broke silence and spoke in his husky voice "caught you...so now if you are done troubling me and doing this childish thing..just stop" with this he held her more firmly then before. The otherwise talkative Imlie was silent ..she wanted to say something but somehow all her words were stuck in her throat.
Finally She managed to form a sentence and just replied "its you who have to stop..I know you like it but choices can change..isn't it?" With completion of this sentence she tried to give a wide smile but it turned out to be a small one.

Aryan noticed the change of behaviour in Imlie after he held her close..he noticed that she was not looking directly into his eyes, she was nervous and at loss of words..so not to make her more awkward any further he just let go of her shoulders but only to place his hands on the slab right behind imlie from both the sides..she was trapped..she couldn't move from there ..this ABP had covered her and it only lasted for a few minutes until he spoke his last words which was more of a warning " next time if I find you messing with my coffee..i will make you pay for it" after this he moved a bit backwards and headed towards the door ..but before he could go he stopped and said "yeah you are right there can be a change in preferences and one's liking ..whether its in food you eat , in clothes you wear and..let the third one be udhaar (loan)..

Imlie was left shell shocked at what happened there..she felt something at that moment not sure what exactly it was but it was some different kind of feeling..Was it some kind of attraction? Was it because of the proximity between them? Or was it his husky voice that did things to her?..it took a long time for her to understand what exactly it was..

While at coffee shop imlie was cherishing her past memories when she got a call from the man himself ..his no. Was saved as  MY ABP😘 she was angry but still picked it up and just said "bolo (speak)" the answer that came in return resulted in a broad smile on her face..she forgot all her anger and after the call disconnected she thought to herself 
only if ..that day you wouldn't have left the third thing saying it was loan..I could have realised this much earlier that you are the one for me..well now i know what that udhaar was.. it was the person you like..

with a broad smile she waited patiently their looking forward to her coffee date with her husband ..on completion of 3 months of their marriage ..

To be continued..