Trip to Pagdandiya part 3

This chapter has some mature content so if you are uncomfortable with reading such content you can directly skip to part 4...
thnx☺️

"imlie, Mrs. Tri....(he stopped to correct himself)..Aparna Maa was also invited and earlier it was planned that she along with Nishant and Rupi would come here but then Nishant's plan got canceled and now she and Rupi are accompanied by Aditya Tripathi ." Said Aryan while looking at his wife with wide eyes..

Imlie's face was blank with least change in expressions for few seconds and then suddenly she took a deep breath and said, "And this was the thing because of which you guys had that tensed expressions on your face? Just because you thought that I may not feel right with Aditya coming here? " She asked.

"I don't know why you all are thinking too much about it because I seriously have no problem with that guy roaming in front my eyes. And why would I have any issue with him when he doesn't even matter anymore?" This time when she said these lines her smile was gone, it was replaced by a frown. They haven't said anything but even she didn't knew why she got affected this much by just a thought that her whole family felt that she would not feel good or will feel uncomfortable to face her past.

She continued, "How can I prove this to you all that HE. SERIOUSLY. DOES'NT. MATTER. NOW...why did you even think that his presence could affect me in anyway? I know you guys care for me a lot and I know you did not intend to hurt me or something but please never ever think that my past could affect my present and my future in any way." She completed when a tear rolled down her cheeks which she wiped with her hand and simultaneously Aryan took his hand off her slowly.

Arpita came close to her and held onto her hands and said, "who told you that you have to prove anything to us? Bachee It's just that we felt that if you'll face Aditya here may be it would be like hitting on a wound that was long forgotten. It has nothing to do with our trust on you that he has no place in your life now." Explained Arpita to calm her down as She hugged and caressed back of her head while Imlie hugged her back.

"You don't have to worry about me at all. I'm more than happy with what I have now, I don't even have time to think about what I have already left behind. You all can rest assure." Said Imlie while pulling back also trying to give a small smile atleast.

Arpita smiled back and Narmada gave her a forehead peck before Meethi showed them the way towards their room. Now Imlie was left with Aryan who was looking directly at the floor with his hands in his pocket as if thinking about something real deep. Imlie held on his biceps and said, "What are you thinking about ABP?"

Aryan looked upto her and replied, "Nothing was just thinking what a fool I'm..I should have known that sometimes unspoken words can get misinterpreted as happened today. Of course we didn't had anything in our mind.."

"Are bss..I know that you all can never judge me and also that even I have over reacted a bit and I'm sorry for it..I'm just scared of getting judged because of my past.."she was about to complete her sentence when Aryan pulled her closer in a hug, he rested his head on her shoulder and said, " I promise I will never even let slightest of thought regarding your past even pass by my mind. For me our present matters the most..nothing else...I swear." Imlie pulled him closer and they stayed like that for just few seconds until Aryan moved away.
He took her hand in his and lead her to his room. Imlie knew where he was taking her and she followed while she could feel her heart beating faster and faster.

When they reached his..their room.. Aryan pulled her in while closing the door behind her and locking it and with her back pushed towards the door, His one hand rested just above her shoulder on the door behind her while with other hand his fingers started tracing her features right from her forehead to her cheeks coming to her jaws then neckline. He only stoped when he reached her collar bone that covered with her heavy pink dupatta.
He looked right into her eyes passing a smirk, and she realised what he was upto, she could feel her ears turning red hot..his smirk was doing things to her.. but still she didn't shy away today..she was looking at him with all the desire and love she had for him..Aryan knew by this look of hers that she wanted him to go onn.
Despite knowing the fact that they were prone to be disturbed and get called out by any family member, they were in no mood to stop today.

Even he didn't wanted to fight his desire for her..he was dying inside to kiss her breathlessly..so he obliged and carried onn..he pulled her dupatta and threw it away and hungrily started kissing her all over her collarbone showering all the love and lust he had for her..Imlie wrapped her arms around his neck with her fingers playing and messing up his hair..he kissed, sucked and bit her leaving his mark on her neck..with each suck and bite she moaned his name..trying to be as low as possible. He had already loosened her suit by unzipping it..giving him full view of her softness.

Aryan hands that journeyed all around her body had now grabbed her from beneath making her gasp. he picked her up in his arms and she involuntarily wrapped her legs around his waist..he carried her to bed and placed her on it with him covering her body..
he finally kissed her lips sucking as if drinking all the juice it had, tasting and exploring every corner of her while she reciprocated his actions.
She was so lost that she almost forgot about one of his hands that was running all over her body giving a burning sensation, she didn't realised its movements until He slide his hand underneath her Anarkali and was caressing her soft stomach. His hand was slowly moving downwards while his other hand was under Imlie's partially bare back.

Imlie felt that his hand had gripped her covered part..he started rubbing it lightly and she was gone..the sensation was so strong even after the presence of a thin cloth separating their actual contact..
she still felt a gush and was all drowned in the emotions that she felt at that moment. His another hand came to the front now and was pressing and pinching against her softness.
There were so many activities for her to handle at the same time..his hands were wrecking a havoc all over body..still..
Still..She wanted more..she didn't wanted him to stop..never..she clutched his hair tighter and her face had pleasure written all over it, Aryan knew that she was enjoying it so he said in his baritone.. "you want me to continue down there? You know.. I mean you want to know what it feels like to be ACTUALLY touched there?" He asked.. "yeah ..i want it ABP..i want more..please carry onn Aryan..don't stop"..
and this was all he wanted he pushed the thin cloth down along with her leggings to her knees and came back to her again..he held her..rubbed her..pinched her..making her heart flutter and making her moan out his name again and again..then came the moment when her breath stopped for a second..his fingers had entered her wetness and were playing inside her warmth..she was on seventh sky..while his fingers did things to her ..his other hand was pinching and massaging her upper parts plus she was being showered with a lot of kisses..with every stroke she was losing herself a bit and when she was about to reach her peak..he moved his face towards her core from her neck..he licked it at first and the instantly placed a soft bite on her clit and this was it..Imlie felt as if she had been pushed off the cliff..she held his hair with one hand while clutching the pillow with another..she was out of breath and tears ran down from her eyes as she was so overwhelmed with all the happenings with her body...

He stopped and his fingers moved out and he came up to reach for her face again..cupping her jaws with both hands and he gently placed a kiss on her lips...to give her body time to settle..this kiss was a softer one and she pulled himself into hug..that was much needed at that moment.
They stayed hugging and cuddling each other for exactly how long even they didn't knew..
When they broke apart all they had in their eyes was pure love and desire for each other..they looked at each other as if they were the only reason for them to survive..
"Aryan?" Asked imlie.. "hmm?"
"Next time can you teach me how to do it?" Asked imlie while placing her head on his chest.
"Teach what?" Inquired Aryan while patting gently over her head
"The way you made me feel today..I want you to feel the same..I don't know much about it but I want to make you feel the best." She hesitated but completed.

Aryan was all smiles at this moment. He knew that his wife was so innocent but still he was sure that she can be damn wild in bed...
"You are already making me feel the best baby..but still if you want I can teach you that. You know I have a feeling you can really kill me with your love." he said in a highly seductive and mischievous voice with a wink.
She smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his jaw and again placed her head over his chest..

After sometime they went outside..Imlie changed into new blue Flared suit, as she didn't wanted to keep wearing her travel clothes, along with new set of Chand Balliyan and also made sure to conceal all the marks to avoid giving any kind of clarification. While Aryan remained in his old ones only.
They got to know that all three ladies have gone to the school to see the construction work while they witnessed a car coming towards their house..and no doubt..it was the Tripathis..

..