Trip to pagdandiya part 6

"Imlie, get up" Aryan said in a soft voice while walking her up.
"What ABP it's not even dawn yet!!" Said Imlie by opening one eye just a little bit to have a look at the window.
"That's why my baby..and we are running out of time. Just wake up." Aryan compelled her.
She woke up with barely open eyes and messed up hair. She looked at Aryan who was all ready in his track as if going for a walk.
Aryan pulled her out of bed in his arms and carried her to bathroom and dropped her at it's door. "What? I'm not going to help you get ready..you have to do that for yourself..we don't have time yrr." He said while Imlie made a pout and went inside without saying anything.

When she came out she saw a track placed on the bed with a note ..WEAR IT AND GET READY..FASTER..I'M WAITING IN LAWN.

"What is this guy upto?" Said Imlie to herself and then did what she was asked to do.

When she reached the lawn she saw Aryan waiting for her and looking at his watch, he was holding a travel mug. It was still dark, so yellow light at the lawn was still on..and in that dim lighting Aryan was looking like a greek god.

How come I became so lucky to have such a handsome husband.. thought Imlie as she felt butterflies in her stomach.
She broke out of her not so decent thoughts when Aryan called her out, "shall we go?" And Imlie gave a nod with a smile and followed him.

When they reached the main gate, Aryan handed over his mug to Imlie, which she kept on nearby slab, and showed the keys he had in his pocket. It was dadda's bullet's key. Imlie had a wide smile on her face knowing what Aryan was thinking.

"Well dadda gave it to me so that I don't have to walk around village to do most of my work..but to be honest I couldn't really enjoy my bike ride..I wanted you to be with me. So yesterday you showed me the place where you used to go and witness sunrise, right? Today I'm gonna show you my favourite place that I discovered , not really discovered though, during my morning walk." Said Aryan with his eyes having excitement of a kid.

"So now YOU will tour me around your favourite in MY village only? That sounds really nice..so? Shall we go Me. Rathore?" Said Imlie smiling ear to ear giving and eyebrow raise.

"Let's go then." Said Aryan while kick starting his Bullet bike.

It was still dark, so there was very less movement in the village. Taking its advantage Imlie wrapped her arm around his torso giving him a tight back hug. Aryan was all smiles and he left one side of the handle and held her hand that was on his chest and gently rubbed it with his thumb. She playfully gave him a slap on his chest and asked him to drive properly.

Imlie finally got to know where they were headed to and unknowingly Aryan had triggered her past memory. She knew that this place was one of the most beautiful place in her village but she had a not so good memory of this area.

It was exactly around 7-8 months ago, when Imlie came here with Aditya while showing around her village to him during their trip to Pagdandiya after marriage. Aditya had plucked a flower for her and placed it in her braided hair, that was their first romantic sort of interaction as husband-wife..After that trip specially after her divorce she never visited this place again. Not because she felt bad or missed her past relation..but because she didn't wanted to get those flashes in her mind..not today at least, when she was with the person she knows is her true soulmate..her true love.

When they reached that place it was all quiet and serene, it was a very beautiful fresh water lake that had many beautiful flowers grown around it's shoreline. The day was about to break when Aryan stopped his bike and they both got down.
Aryan was excited to see that beautiful sunrise with her, his eyes had a child like spark in them as if a kid was about to get the toy he yearned for a long time.