A chance meet? Part 3 (last)

In delhi, it's been 2 days that Imlie have returned from Kullu. It was one of the best trip she had experienced for her article..

In office she was working on her article along with her friend that had arranged for her trip, Imlie spoke up, "You know what Ridhima? You are super lucky to have been brought up at such a beautiful place."

"Though I don't want to look like I'm boasting about it,  but you are absolutely correct that I'm lucky in this matter." Ridhima replied with a wink and both the girls broke into laughter.

Both of them were talking and working when they heard a lot whispers..as they grew louder both of them got up and went towards their colleagues who were talking in a huddle..

After inquiring one of her colleague replied, "You know our agency has been sold and now we have a new CEO."

"What?" Was the reaction that came out of Ridhima and Imlie in unison.

Suddenly everyone grew silent and looked towards the main entrance of their office. Imlie also followed their gaze and as the gates opened a tall figure emerged from there..she was stunned looking at the face of that figure..she felt that land underneath has been snatched away..
That figure was The man himself..he was Aryan Singh Rathore. He entered the office and everyone greeted him. He humbly responded them and moved ahead..he only stopped when he walked besides Imlie. He turned around and looked towards the employees and said, "I have to make some changes in the magazine that's being published every week. Who's in charge of editing it?"

"Sir it's Imlie who handles that..though she even adds her content in it too." His secretary replied who used to assist the former boss.

Obviously Aryan had came well prepared..he was no new..he was definitely a pro. He had already taken out each and every information about the staff members specially Imlie..he wanted his surprise to be grand.

"Ohh May I know who's Imlie?" He asked.

"It's me SIR." She said with a fake smile with a special influence on SIR..Aryan was able to notice the rage and questions in her eyes and he was having a good laugh in his mind..

"Meet me in my office. I would like to discuss something." Aryan replied formally and went straight in his cabin.

Imlie went Towards his cabin and was not able to see what Aryan was doing inside as the blinds were already shut...she knocked the door and after he granted permission she entered inside and closed the door behind...

"Hey Imlie. What's up?" Aryan simply spoke out and got up from his chair and went towards her as if they were some kind of besties.

"What's up? Like seriously?? You just became my boss..and I'm sure buying a whole damn company is not a thing that's done overnight. You knew it right? When we met..you knew it?" She started speaking without break.

Aryan actually wanted to laugh but he somehow controlled and held her from shoulders and interrupted her to stop her from asking any further, "Aree relax motormouth! For how long can you talk in one breath?"

Imlie realised how she was being held and then she got calm and spoke again, "You knew na?"

Aryan broke away and leaned on his table with his arms crossed close to his chest and replied, "Of course I knew!"

Imlie then crossed her arms and said, "Then why didn't you tell me there?"

"And why do you think I was supposed to tell you that THERE? why do you think I'm answerable to you? Who..am..I..to..you?" He said with a wink.

Imlie's eyes grew wider as his last line clicked her mind..her proper HUM AAPKE HAIN KON moment..she then broke away from her thoughts and replied, "I..just..you know thought that you should have..I mean.."