Anything for love part 7

As already informed to the readers of LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND, It's now time for readers for this series to know that for next few days I'll be not able to upload chapters..cz it's vacation time✌️❤️😅
Will see you soon✌️
Till then enjoy this chapter❤️
Thnx

Imlie was the one who woke up first, all thanks to the constant chirping of birds and squirrels that must be running and jumping all around the backyard..

The morning sunlight came beaming in through sheer curtains on the window..asking her to wake up. She turned around only see the glowing face of her sleepy husband, he was truly a time taking creation of god, his eyes gifted with such beautiful and long eye lashes, his perfect jawline, lips, and the cherry on the top..a cut over his eyebrow that makes his face look more handsome than ever...A perfect drool worthy face..thank god he's my husband..thought Imlie.

She was all busy in admiring her husband when he slid his on her waist and pulled her in for a hug. She happily snuggled closed to his smooth muscular chest..her happy and safe place..remembering the fun and erotic night that they spent. In his half sleep he gently rubbed her bare back and placed a kiss on top of her head.

She smiled and cupped his face with one hand and said, "Good morning". He took a deep breath and replied, "Morning." While making his hug tighter, he rested his face on her head.

"Come onn sleepyhead! Get up." She said.

"Give me a kiss first." He demanded with a smile and eyes closed.

Imlie smiled and placed a kiss on his lips..and as he said, he loosened his grip and allowed her to slide back. She wore his T-shirt as it was a perfect mini dress for her and got out of bed to get ready for office.

After sometime, when Aryan walked out after taking bath wearing a towel, he was noticed by Imlie who was busy draping her saree. She stopped and checked him out through mirror only while he was busy in drying his hair with hair dryer..
She did felt that her mind was getting crowded by not so innocent thoughts but for the sake of going office on time she gulped down her thoughts and kept on doing her work.
She was actually so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realised when he came from behind and hugged her.
He nuzzled on her neck taking her cologne in, one of his hand had slid under saree and was rubbing her soft tummy. She leaned back on his bare, cool chest and closed her eyes...disobeying what her mind was asking her to do..she could no longer hide her attraction towards his sexual appeal..specially after last night.

With one hand he loosened the doori of he blouse and slid it down from one side and placed kiss on her shoulder and lightly grazed it with his teeth. She placed her hand over his cheek and other on the mirrored dressing table in front of her to support her.
The hand that he had on her stomach slowly moved to the plates of her saree and her loosened and dropped them on floor..causing her to gasp.. "Aryan" she said in low voice..although not really willing to stop him.

"Don't you want it?" He asked loosing the doori of her saree shape wear dropping it on ground,he slowly slipped his hand further downwards and clutched her cover core.

"Woh Aryan.." she said while she was breathing heavily with her eyes closed and all her weight over his chest.

"What? Say it out loud Imlie." He said while sliding his hand underneath the thin fabric and rubbing her clit.

She was at loss of words at moment and he was well aware of it but still was playing with her..he entered her warmth and started stroking her in all the corners making her wet and rubbed the rough part causing her moan and gasping for air..

The hand that she had on table was on his forearm now and the other one remained on his face that was kissing her on neck. He asked her again, "what was it that you wanted to say Imlie??" And with completion of this question he pinched on her clit and she felt like almost falling but she was held from waist by his arm.

Amidst this she managed to say, "Shut up Aryan! Don't you play with me right now."

Aryan smiled and said, "Alright I won't but first you have to open your eyes..just look at yourself, how gorgeous you are looking..wrapped in my arms.."

She slowly opened her eyes and felt a bit shy looking at their condition, her wearing a blouse that's dropped down from one side, and an underwear that's almost pushed down to her knees...wrapped in arms of a gorgeous man in a towel only..the guy kissing on her neck and still playing with her core.

"Look at you my girl..the fire in your eyes..i love it." With that he stroked in third finger making her say out his name loud..
"You are currently at my mercy girl.." he completed with a smirk and started placing kisses on her nape and fingering her. He stroked her harder and with every thrust she moaned. It all ended with her reaching her peak and Aryan was somewhere quite happy about it that he could do that to her with his fingers only..

When it was done, Aryan moved back and wore his shirt and Imlie also got herself dressed back, she turned towards him and caught him with his collar and pulled him towards her, she said, "what did you said..I'm at your mercy? This doesn't end here Mr. Rathore.I won't let it." She completed and gave him a kiss. She turned around to go and get herself ready for office without giving him a chance to do or say something..he was shocked but..this bold Imlie..her warning..was making him fall for her ever more..

When they reached office they again got so busy with all the work and amidst all this what grabbed Aryan's attention was that Imlie was given a project to lead and he was happy about it but the point of trigger was that Madhav had requested that he wants to assist her in this project.
It's not like Aryan wanted Madhav to stay away from her or something like that..it's just that he felt that this sudden request was quite weird as Madhav was already given a task to assist someone else and he completed that work before hand and now was all set to assist Imlie..

Aryan has shared this thought to Imlie by saying, "when he was already given a task to do then why does he wants to assist you as well?"
She replied him , "what's wrong in assisting me if he's all done with his previous work. It will only help him in earning experience and praises,ABP."

So Naive you are.. I don't know why it sometimes seems like this guy is not what he shows..is he really Too much hardworking??..well only time will tell if he deserves praises or not....thought Aryan to himself.

..