Trip to Pagdandiya part 4

Goddd..I know I'm going very slow but seriously I'm loving this Pagdandiya series and planning to continuing with it and not just finishing it with in 3-4 parts...this chapter is mostly about how Aryan treats Tripathis and Imlie...so I hope you will like it..
Thnx..

As Imlie and Aryan stood in varanda of the house they were informed by a passer by that Meethi maa, Narmada maa and Arpita dii have gone to the school to see construction work.

Don't be surprised about how a passer by knew about them, in small villages almost everyone know each other very well and are directly or indirectly related to each other..most of the time they refer to each other as brother,sister, uncle and aunt...so that passer-by knowing about Meethi's visit to school was a very common thing. If Aryan was a new here he would've doubted that person but in these 11 days he got well informed with village ways.

Aryan and Imlie were thinking about going towards the school only when the heard a car approaching their house...and there was nothing to speculate as they knew who it was..The Tripathis..they have finally arrived. Imlie was genuinely happy to see Aparna maa and Rupi, and she was all smiles while looking at them, Aryan too was happy seeing Imlie's happiness.

They both looked at each other and then proceeded towards the main gate to welcome their guest. Aparna and Rupi got out of the car first while Aditya was parking it in an open space in right side of the house where other cars were parked.
Imlie hugged Aparna first and then Rupi while Aryan touched Aparna's feet to seek her blessings and gave a side hug to Rupi. Rupi said while facing Aryan, " Aur jiju..How's your stay in Pagdandiya? I got to know from Imlie that you were staying here for more then a week now..haa?"
Aryan gave a wide smile and replied, "I guess I'm enjoying this new experience." He completed with a quick shoulder raise and drop gestures.

They were all smiles untill Aditya came and interrupted, "Are what kind of question is this Rupi? It's his Sasural (in-laws house) he must be enjoying all the royal treatment, that's given to a Damaad(son in law)." He completed after giving out his super annoying smirk. (Yess Aditya here is as annoying as he is in the show)
Everyone got silent as he spoke these lines and Aparna passed a frown to her son. Sometimes Aryan literally feels like punching that Aditya on face when he gives that irritating smirk but somehow he maintains his cool and try to act normal.

"Now will you all stay here only? Let's go inside na" imlie said to break the ice and showed them the way towards main hall.
All of them followed her while Aparna and Aditya moved at last..Aparna tried to speak in a low voice so that only Aditya could hear, "Adi just for my sake please don't get indulged in any kind of trouble or cause any issue over here and try to maintain distance from Aryan and Imlie." With Aditya giving a nod just for the sake of it.

But Aryan was close enough to hear what Aparna said and all he thought was..Aparna maa is a pure soul and she always has a special place for Imlie in her heart, this lady never get biased even if it means berating her own son, she knew Aditya passes taunts that can cause some serious issues..so she warned him in advance to not to do anything stupid..what an amazing woman she is..truly a mother figure for Imlie..and also a saviour for Aditya at least till he follows his mother's advice and not cross any line.

He knew how Aparna maa was, very well because when Aditya, Imlie and he himself were fighting and accusing each other at tripathi house ...she neither took Aditya's side nor his, she instead asked Imlie to follow her heart and not listen to anyone else. (In reference to chapter Bond of trust).

Aparna and Rupi were only 2 people amongst Whole Tripathi clan with whom Aryan felt comfortable and was able to talk to with a smile. While with Nishant it was more like talking because he had to and the remaining were mare spectators, whose presence and absence were almost equal for him.