S1: Lunar eclipse part 3

I know may be for many last part was quite emotion oriented as it was all about the unspoken feelings of the characters so to cope with that here's the party part..hope you like it..

Both Aryan and Imlie in beginning were a bit reluctant to go their while leaving three ladies alone but at the end gave up to their demands..it was rather an order for both of them..

At exactly 10 pm both of them went to their room to get ready for late night club party after ensuring that the ladies have had dinner and are now enjoying themselves .. Aryan was the one who got ready first but Imlie was a bit reluctant to come out of bathroom..

she is taking unusually long time thought Aryan and finally spoke " Imlie, you alright? Do you need anykind of help? What happened?"

To which imlie replied "Im alright just give me few minutes"

Actually the thing was that Imlie was given a dress as a gift from Arpita in evening earlier, to be worn at the party but..but now when she is in that dress she got to know how bold and sexy that outfit was...
it was something that Imlie would never buy for herself and now she was feeling a bit nervous to come in front of Aryan in that dress...there wasn't any kind of shame in it but the reaction he would give to this look of hers made her feel butterflies in her tommy...

So after taking 2-3 deep breaths she came out and stood in front of Aryan wearing a black shimmery mini dress..

Aryan was a gone case after looking at his stunning wife

Aryan was a gone case after looking at his stunning wife..just a look of his wife was doing things to him. For a moment he didn't realise that he wasn't breathing..his eyes were glaring at her..
Imlie could see love, lust and desire in his eyes which made her feel warm at her core, she couldn't stop herself from blushing...her face flushed and it didn't went unnoticed from Aryan's sight and he gave a smirk while moving towards her.

As he was walking towards his wife, Imlie felt it was a walk of a predator, while looking drop dead gorgeous..

god has definitely taken a lot of time in creating this guy ..thought imlie while looking at her husband with equally passionate eyes..with all her nervousness now gone.