S4: Hold Onn!

Today i just heard a song that inspired me to write this chapter..and the song was..
Akhiyan Udeek diyan..
from shiddat.

The best part of being married is you get to adorn yourself with beautiful accessories that are token of their love and bonding..wow!..My obsession with sindhoor and my beautiful modernised mangalsutra is literally unmatchable..thought Imlie, while the background sound of all the fireworks were trying there best to divert her mind.

As she got ready for her first Diwali after marriage with Aryan. She looked absolutely stunning in beige and golden georgette saree with dual sequins work.
With her straight hair parted from centre she wore a heavy neck piece matching her saree with very small studs. The best part about her was that she looked heavenly with simplest makeup with nude shades. She always try to never overdo her look...and thats the best part!!

She had a constant eye over her phone as she was waiting for Aryan to tell about his whereabouts. Aryan had gone to Bangalore 4 days ago regarding his official work and was about to reach home today. His flight had already landed Delhi1  hour ago (she knew as he had messaged her that) and by now he must have been already seated in his Mercedes Benz that was waiting directly near his private jet but no contact was made from his side.

Usually she never get upset about such things but today She was having a bad feeling about it. She could feel her heart race and anxiety was taking over.
She called him for around 2-3 time but he didn't picked it up and even the driver was not picking up.

She came down stairs and noticed that everyone was busy in Diwali pooja preparations, Narmada called out for her and said while giving a giving a gentle kiss on her forehead, "Nazar Na lage (let nothing evil fall upon you) , you are looking so beautiful my dear. Ohh! By the way Imlie, did you received any call from Aru? By what time he'll be reaching home? We have to do pooja and this time it's you and Aru who have to do it." She completed with motherly smile.

"Maa, even I wanted to ask you that only. His last message was that he his plane had landed but nothing after that. He's not even picking up the call." Imlie said, she didn't wanted them to worry but she couldn't hold this info to herself only.

"Don't worry let me try calling his driver." Arpita said when she saw both the women were getting worried now.

"I have already tried calling him many time but no response is there from his side either." Imlie told Arpita.

Now it was not only Imlie who was worried and was feeling anxious. She was joined by Arpita di and Narmada maa. Imlie asked one of her staff member to go and check with the airport staff whether his car has left from there or not. She, in her worst thought didn't wanted him to get stuck on road..whatever reason it may be.
she was wishing to just make it happen like may be Aryan was still in airport and got stuck because of his work or something, even if it means he'll be home late.

I don't know why I'm getting this weird feeling, Just bring him home safely Sita Maiya..thought Imlie.

Imlie and Aryan's relation had just kick started both in emotional and in a romantic way, their understanding level kept on increasing with each passing day, their feelings and desire for each other had grown deeper. They couldn't imagine there life without each other's presence. They were now habitual of having each other by their side.
They quarrel..they care..they love..each other.

On the other hand, Aryan's car laid on highway road with collapsed roof because of the weight of a larger trolley (the ones that are usually connected to tractor) over it. The driver was no where to be seen on road, while Aryan was laying on the ground with heavy metal car door, that had burst and had flung away from the car, over him. His head was bleeding as it must have hit the stone kept on the road. He was whining in pain and was trying to remove the door that was pressing against his torso, hurting him even more.