Trip to Pagdandiya part 2

Was already done with this chapter but it got deleted so I have to rewrite it again😭 sorry for the delay..

It was almost 10 pm, The Rathore ladies were sitting on couch, after having dinner, engaging in some kind of discussion regarding their trip to Pagdandiya. They were so happy and excited about it as it would be a all girls trip for them, though for that moment they wanted to forget about the driver. After such a long time they were going out of Delhi purely for enjoyment purpose.
They wanted to go on there on their own but Aryan had strictly ordered them to not to pull out this stunt and come along with a driver.
Still, they were in a whole mood to make this road trip as fun filled as possible. All the bags were already packed, all the requirements for the journey were already taken care of, the car had already arrived from service centre and the driver did all basic checks and last but not the least all his belongings that Aryan needed, he had asked Imlie to bring along with them, were all set to be loaded in car trunk.

The staff already loaded the car with the luggage and now all that needs to be done was get a good night sleep and get ready early in morning.

Imlie after greeting Narmada maa And Arpita di went straight to her room, the room that was once her favourite place to be in...it still was but since last 10-11 days the room seemed to have a cold atmosphere, she really was not liking the feels of living all alone in such an extravagant room.
So beautiful yet so dull...it's all because pf you Akkadbagge ..thought Imlie.

She threw herself on her bed and hugged onto Aryan's pillow and thought...stop acting like a lovesick puppy Imlie. It's just one night and tomorrow you are going to meet him.

She hated this weird feeling of missing him so badly she knew that she's now habitual of looking at Aryan roaming here and there in this room, sitting on couch while working on laptop or laying right besides her, looking like a baby in his deep sleep...she missed each and every bit of his action.
He may look like a person with a lot of attitude and swag but when he's with his family he is totally a different person...a child rather, who's mischievous to the core but gentle and caring too.

She wanted to call him like they always did before going to bed but today she restrained herself from doing so because Aryan had messaged her at around 9pm that he was very tired and today he had a lot pf matters to look into so he'll sleep early tonight.
So now all she was left with was her thoughts and her thoughts slipped her into a deep sleep soon without even her realising it.

Next morning she woke up exactly at 4:30 am...30 minutes prior to her usual time when her alarm wakes her up. She was feeling as fresh as daisy and jumped out of bed and went straight to her bathroom to get ready..she wore a very beautiful pink-white anarkali with heavy jadau earpiece that had pink studs in it..
She wore her mangalsutra as her neck peice as she didn't like to wear much with it. she made her hair into a fishtail braid while applying a very small line of liquid sindhoor on her head..singing her made up songs.

By 5:30 she went down stairs she was joined by Arpita who was looking absolutely gorgeous in her mehndi green A-Line kurta complimented by beautiful jhumkis and a pendant, Narmada maa was doing arti in her simple golden-cream saree and both of them joined her and after the pooja was over they said in one voice to Narmada, "Maa will you wear a saree during journey?"

"Yess beta..but I'm not used to wearing suits na plus it won't look good so I'll wear saree only." Said Narmada in her calm and composed tone.

"But maa Pagdandiya is very far and it will take almost 6-7 hrs for us to reach there how will you manage in a saree?" Asked a concerned Arpita as she knows that wearing a saree in such long trip would be very hectic.

"Hnn Maa and there's nothing good or bad in choosing your comfort level first..at least for the journey you can wear something comfortable like a suit and if you want you can wear sarees there." Suggested Imlie.