Anything for love part 6

This chapter have some mature content so if you are not comfortable in reading it you can skip this chapter..✌️

"Ohh God what a busy day it was" Imlie exclaimed and threw herself on her bed.she didn't even realise when she fell into deep sleep with her hand bag on her side, her sandals still onn..slept diagonally with her feet out of bed.

After few hours her eyes snapped open and she looked at the time, it was already 10pm, No one was at home today, as today only Narmada maa and Arpita di have left for  Jaipur to attend an event organised by Arpita di's NGO.. It was just her and Aryan.

It's just me and Aryan..she thought and then her focus shifted to herself. She was on her side of her bed, with her blanket onn, her sandals were also kept on side of the bed. A smile escaped from her lips and she said Aryan under her breath..

She got off the bed and changed into her night wears..she went downstairs to look for the one she's been thinking about all this while. When she reached, she heard light sound of metal clank, she followed it and reached the kitchen where Aryan was making something..

"Aryan? What are you doing in kitchen?" Imlie asked shockingly as she had never seen him in kitchen before  except for the time when he helped her in chopping onions.

"Ohh well actually I wanted to make Maggie noodles so..here I'm." He said while pouring his Maggie in two bowls.

"If  you wanted to eat then you should have asked the staff to make it for you. Why you're making it on your own?" Imlie asked while moving towards him and giving him a helping hand in taking both the bowls to dining table.

"You didn't heard me right..I said I wanted to Make Maggie on my own..for you.." he said while both of them got seated on chairs side by side.

"Make it?..for me?" She asked.

"Yeah! I wanted to make something for you but Yaar actually I have lived in hostel during my college days so most of the food was available there, So the only thing I know how to make without any guidance is Maggie...So I made it." He explained childishly.

Imlie let out a laugh and pulled Aryan's cheeks, "Such a cutiee you are..My baby Aru.."

"Are it's hurting..Junglii (he said while taking her hands off his cheeks)..now eat and tell me how is this special vegetable Maggie made by Aryan Singh Rathore." He dramatically said.

Imlie ate it and gestured OK 👌 without saying anything and even fed Aryan with a smile. When they were done, Imlie turned towards Aryan and took his hands in her's. She brought his hands up and placed a kiss on back of his hand and said, "This is the best Maggie I have ever eaten."

Aryan laughed and said .."Well I know Maggie is not a rocket science but I'm confident that if I'll learn something from you then I can cook really good meal for you ..that's for sure."

"Yes cooking is not rocket science as its all about feelings and emotions. Like this Maggie! Everyone can make it but if you're making it with love..it tastes even more delicious..just like your's." She said tightening her grip on his hands.

They went to their room and watched a movie..Imlie was sitting with her back resting on headboard of bed while Aryan was using her lap as his pillow.
While watching movie She caressed his bearded cheek and played with his thick but silky hair. He brought her hand down towards his lips and placed a kiss on her palm.
She smiled and leaned down to shower him with a trail of soft and gentle kisses starting from his forehead to his eyes to the edge of nose then on his perfect jaw line. She then deliberately just rubbed her lips over his. He held her there only by placing his hand on her nape and slowly pushing her face downwards towards him.
He first gave her a light kiss and then both of them started kissing passionately. He broke the kiss and got up, his hand was still on the back of her neck, he pulled her closer again for a deep kiss.