Os: Maa!

So I wrote it after watching today's episode and I wanted a particular conclusion to be drawn out of Imlie's realisation but we didn't got one in episode so here's my version of it..hope you like it..

"How can you do this Imlie? How can you misunderstand your own mother?..Amma!" Imlie scolded herself as she sat on her bed and cried..

Aryan who had just entered his room after completing his work in study, with no hint of what was going inside, he was shocked to see his wife crying like a baby on their bed..he felt how come he had no idea that something was wrong with his wife..so wrong that she's crying like that..

Concerned he went towards her and cupped her face with one hand and with other he held her chin and nudged her face upwards so that he could look into her eyes.., "Imlie what happened? Why are you crying like that? Did anything happened? Tell me." He said in a soft low voice.

Imlie looked into her husband's eyes and felt..these..these eyes are the reason I don't want to tell you the real reason but it's only them because of whom I won't be able to lie..

How could she come out truthfully in front of him?..when she knows that it will hurt him deeply..it would hurt the person whom she would not let feel a slightest of pain, even in her worst nightmare..how can she hurt him in real?

"Imlie" Aryan asked again breaking her out of her trance..

"Aryan woh..it's nothing..I was just missing Amma, nothing else." Imlie replied.

"You know you are not good at lying..specially in front of me, then why giving you skills a try?" Aryan replied continuing in his soft voice.

She felt as if the barrier that was stoping her finally broke and she hugged and snuggled in his arms crying inconsolably..
Aryan didn't stopped her from crying and let her cry her heart out while caressing her head and giving gentle pats on her back.
After 2-3 minutes Imlie was now able to talk so she remained in her position and said, "Aryan I'm not a good daughter, Actually I'm the worst that a mother could ever get. I realised how mean and rude I was to her on our wedding day."

"Imlie..Imlie relax, Listen to me..you can never be a bad daughter..in-fact you are the best..everyone knows how much you love her, even Amma knows this." He consoled her.

"No Aryan, you no nothing, I told her that she is only the woman who gave birth to me..nothing more than that and she is no more MY Amma. How much my words must have hurt her..I can't even imagine." She cried

"Imlie I know it's between you both but can I know what made you say such a thing to her? I'm sure it's something big otherwise my wife can not even be rude an unknown." Aryan said with all the confidence.

"ABP the thing is when i left the marriage it was Amma who asked me to return and marry you..I don't know what happened to me at that time that I lost my senses..I shouted at her ...I fought with her..Aryan..I.." she was stopped by Aryan's interruption

"Then it means it's me who's at fault, If I would have not forced you then Amma wouldn't have done that..it's not you or your mother at fault..it's me because of whom you got stuck in another forced marriage...you have to marry someone you hate the most.." Aryan blamed himself but Imlie shut his mouth with her hand and said, "No ABP..don't say like that, I now know that I was wrong at that time. You already gave me freedom and Amma asked me to return only because she knew that it was right for me." Imlie said looking directly in Aryan's eyes.

"And What about you Imlie? What do you feel? Do you want to stay in this marriage? This forced one? Do you want to stay being my wife for the rest of your life? Don't you hate me now?" Aryan asked..within his mind he was just wishing for a positive response but was not sure if Imlie was still ready to start a new life with him..a married life with him.

He had fallen in love with that girl and he knew that very well but most of times he tries to hide it. He didn't wanted to force his love on her..he wanted her to be stable first and then think about him...and now this new revelation about this marriage being a forced one made him even more conscious about how he should handle his feelings.

"No ABP the only reason of hate at that time was that you were indirectly forcing me into this marriage but the moment you realised your mistake and set me free..all my hatred was gone..I don't have any kind of hatred against you..yes I'm taking time ..a lot of time to settle my self into this marriage but that doesn't mean that my troubles are because of you." Imlie explained.
And continued again, "Im trying to make this marriage a normal on only because  you have never given me even a single reason to hate you or even get angry from you after marriage..hnn that's a different thing that I still hate your Akkadbagge wala roop.." she completed with a smile and now sat facing him trying to lighten the situation..she truly meant each and every word she said, Aryan never gave her a single reason to regret and blame her mother.

Listening to the last line a small smirk left Aryan's lips..Imlie noticed it and was about to point at it when Aryan offered her phone to her only..

"Why are you giving me my phone?" She asked..suddenly forgetting that she was about to tease him for his smile.

"Call and Talk to Amma and tell her that we are coming to meet to her in few days." Arya said and got up from bed.

"Seriously?? We are going to Pagdandiya?" She excitedly asked and jumped out of bed to give Aryan a tight hug..

She wrapped her arms around him..it was all result of her excitement but she really wanted to thank him for giving this idea of going to Pagdandiya..

Aryan got a sweet shock but he tried to remain normal..totally opposite to what his heart was doing...it was abnormally beating like a drum..he was feeling something in his stomach and felt as if his ears were heating up..with all his might he controlled himself and in response to that hug he consciously and with utmost sincerity placed his one hand behind her head and other on her covered back..

When they broke apart none of them had an expression of embarrassment..they acted normal..as if they had deep in their hearts have accepted each other as partners for lifetime..

Imlie talked to her mother apologised her and informed her about their future visit while Aryan informed Arpita di and Narmada maa about the trip.

..