Hold onn part 2

"What accident?? How?? Where is he now?" Imlie shouted over phone as she got the news of accident from Mohan. The police was at second place to call and inform.

Imlie could feel her heartbeat dropping, her hands.. actually her whole body was shivering. Trail of tears were rolling down her cheeks when she heard this news of accident.Arpita's reaction was almost same but what made both these girls stand strong was the fact that they have to be firm enough to soothe Narmada maa who have almost lost all her ability to keep calm.

She couldn't stop crying after knowing what happened all she was saying was, "I don't have any power left to bear any loss..I want my Aru to be alright." Imlie ans Arpita assured her about his well-being and made her believe that he's a fighter and he will fight it out..

All three of them headed towards the hospital where Aryan was being treated. Imlie did all the formalities and now all of them were waiting for the doctor to come and tell them about his condition.

And in all this chaos Aparna, Rupi and Aditya came as a supporters so that they can provide Rathores with anything that's needed.
Things have changed for good here, no one had any grudges for the other person..and during this tough time they came to give them emotional support which was much needed specially for Narmada as she felt a bit light when Aparna consoled her and asked her to have faith in god.

Doctor came and informed everyone about Aryan's well being and that he was shifted in private room. As only two persons was allowed at a time, imlie first asked Narmada maa and Arpita to go in and have a talk with Aryan knowing how they must have been feeling right now. They even asked her to go first but she stood by her decision and sent them in..for now she was happy enough to know that he was alright.

Both Narmada and Arpita hugged Aryan and sobbed. While he assured them that he was fine.

Outside the room, the police officers informed Imlie about the occurrence of accident, the parties involved and lastly the casualty that was of Aryan's driver.
Imlie's heart skipped a beat when she got to know about all this..

She in her heart prayed for the lost soul and also in one side of her heart thanked Sita maiya for saving her husband..

After few minutes of talking the ladies came out and sent Imlie in...

When she entered the room, and saw Aryan sitting and gazing at her, she couldn't stop her tears from flowing continuously. She ran towards him and hugged Him tight. Aryan hugged her with his one hand on her back while the other one on bed only as it had IV connected to it. Her tears dampen his blue hospital T-shirt that he was wearing.

"You alright na? ...Is your head ...hurting? Is it that bad?" She said basically sobbed. While checking out the bandage he had on his head with her hands.

A smile left Aryan's face that had rested on her shoulder and he said, "I'm alright Imlie...I'm sorry I made you all cry and made you worried." He completed by giving a pat on her head.

They broke apart and she wiped off her tears. He put his hand under her chin and make her look directly into his eyes and said to calm her down, "Heyy..I'm watching you after so long and I don't want to see those red watery eyes of yours..Acha now tell me,you missed me?"

Imlie replied, "of course I did..isn't it something obvious." She said while wiping off the last tear drop that fell over her cheek.

"Well..I know you won't ask but for your information...I missed you too..shit I wanted our first Diwali to be the best..and now see we have to spend it in hospital room." He said with a sad voice.

"So what? We will celebrate only after you come back home. For now your well-being is the only thing I care about." Imlie said, still not letting go of his hand.

"Imlie yrr I don't know..may be its the medication, I'm feeling a bit sleepy." Aryan complained.

"Ohh..go onn..it's good that you are sleepy, it's good for you to rest." She got up from the bed and adjusted pillow so that Aryan can get laid and she tucked him in blanket. She caress his forehead covered with bandage and gave him a gentle kiss. She held on his hand while he slipped into deep sleep. With firecrackers still filling the surroundings with there noise...

All she concluded was..

DIWALI...It's a  festival of light...for many people, this festival symbolises the return of Rama to his Ayodhya.. but today for Rathores it was the day their boy returned to them..yes he was physically hurt but they were thankful that he was safe and he was with them now...yes today he had to face hardship but Imlie didn't complained for even ones as she knew what exactly happened at accident spot.
The slightest thought of all the happenings made her body shiver..the way the accident occurred could have caused even more damage then what happened today..
She was thinking about the other three more families whose Diwali got spoiled just like there's...

First the driver who couldn't survive the accident..she thought of providing the family with all that they would need in upcoming future..

Secondly the tractor driver whose trolley got savourily damaged and his tractor also got damaged in all this chaos..

Thirdly the one because of whom all this mess was caused..

Truly festival day is not same for everyone in the world..

..