Trip to Pagdandiya part 7

It's all about understanding each other even without words actually being spoken..

When Aryan and Imlie reached back home, Imlie got of the bike without saying a word and was headed inside the house only to be stopped by Aryan himself, "Imlie, I seriously need to talk to you yaar." He said.

She turned to say something but got interrupted by Meethi maa. "Aryan babu, Imlie ..finally you guys are home, I was waiting for you guys." She said.

"What happened Maa? Do you need something? Please do tell me if I can help?" Aryan spoke up while getting off the bike.

"Everything is already done, nothing left. It's just that I was thinking about doing a pooja for you both before the inaugural pooja." She said in a sweet voice.
"Its a pooja that is done by most of the people when daughter came to her maternal home for the first time after marriage.. I want you guys to get ready as soon as possible." She added onn.

Both of them had ultimate respect for Meethi maa and in her one sentence both of them instantly agreed to do as said. Both of them went to their room where their clothes were kept (they were specially choosen by Meethi maa and Satyakaam for the pooja purpose only) they were very beautiful, Imlie was given a beautiful cream and pink silk saree with matching accessories and Aryan was provided with a matching kurta but the only problem was the cloth piece accompanied with it..it was a dhoti...Aryan had extreme admiration for his in-laws for being the best human being but even there goodness could not compel him to wear a dhoti.

"What the hell..I'm not gonna wear it..not at all." Said Aryan.

Though Imlie was angry and they were not on talking terms but still she talked hearing such words from him, "what's wrong?" She asked

"Aree it's..it's a dhoti yaar. How can I wear it?" He said getting annoyed a bit.

"And would you like to tell what's the problem in wearing a dhoti?" She asked again.

"Aree it's too risky..what if it just fell of while sitting and getting up againand again during pooja..No..I'm not going to do this..Dhoti is a big No for me." Said Aryan his voice was having the concern that he felt just by thinking about the outcome if anything like that happens.

Imlie watched his expressions and was having a strong urge to laugh out loud but she had to maintain her act..you are angry Imlie..don't forget..she reminded herself.

"Don't worry nothing of that sort will happen. Everyone wears a dhoti. Have you ever seen anything like that happening in real life?" She said and also trying to convince him.

"But it's because they know how to tie it up and handle it..I don't even know how to tie it..handling is the last stage." He said with nervousness making a baby face.

Thiss face..damn you Aryan Singh Rathore..I don't want to turn into a softy..but this cute baby face of his..alright let's help him out but I'll still not talk to him...Imlie made up her mind.

"Don't worry I'll help you tie it up. It won't fall I promise. Just go and freshen up to get ready. Till then I'll go to Amma's room to get ready." She said while being as cold as possible.

He nodded knowing it was not the right moment to have a deep conversation. After sometime he came out of washroom and saw Imlie all dressed up and was standing in front of dressing table and was applying kajal in her eyes.