Into the Big World

The next day comes and it's time for Cody and Hop to head off to join the Gym Challenge but first they must receive something from Magnolia.

Magnolia:Ah,good,you two are awake and ready.

Cody & Hop:Yep.

Magnolia:Well,before you go you'll need these first.

She hands them two Dynamax bands with them being white,blue and pink and has the Dynamax symbol on it.

Cody is grateful.

Cody:Thanks,Grandma.

Hop:Yeah,thanks Professor.This is brilliant! I can't wait to Dynamax my Pokemon like Lee does.

Magnolia is surprised by his Forwardness.

Magnolia:My goodness,you don't waste time do you? Unfortunately it's not as simple as it sounds. Some conditions have to be met in order to use Dynamax properly.

 Magnolia:A core thing to know is to never be afraid to go to all sorts of places to meet new Pokemon,or as Cody says "Never be afraid of the unknown."

Cody nods in agreement.

Hop,being impatient,decides to go on without Cody.

Hop:I'll meet with you at the Train Station,Codes,see ya!

And so he runs off.

Magnolia:That boy is quite an energetic one.

She then looks to Cody.

Magnolia:You seem excited about this,aren't you?

Cody:Yes.Thank you so much for helping me grandma.

Magnolia:Anything for my grandson. Will you be doing anything else besides the Gym Challenge?

Cody:Uh,huh. I'm also gonna be helping Sonia figure out more about the Darkest Day and that transformation my Pokemon did.

Magnolia:*Chuckles*I am all for it then,I know you love solving Mysteries and helping people so much,no point in trying to stop you and who knows what you may find out there.

Sonia then holds Cody's hand.

Sonia:Come on Cody,don't wanna be late now.

They leave and Cody waves 'bye' to his grandma.

The two arrive at the station and find Hop there in the entrance.

Hop:There you guys are.What took you so long?

Cody:Me and Sonia were taking a nice walk through town. It is gonna be a while till we come back.

Sonia nods.

Hop:Well,I was able to get tickets for us so we should be all ready to go.

Hop then remembers something.

Hop:Oh,and I have this for you.

He then hands Cody a white disc.

Cody:Oooo.

Hop explains what it is.

Hop:It's a TM device,I got it from Lee the other day,thought I might as well give it to you.

Cody:Thanks,Hop.

Hop:Anytime.

They then went inside and were about to board the train when they heard...

Martha:Hold on a minute.

It was Hop and Cody's mom's.

Hop:Mum,what are you doing here?