Chapter 1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hola!!! I hope you enjoy it cause it's my first book! Please comment, vote and share.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hmmm... when will I see the end of it? It's like my existence doesn't want me or bother anyone.

"Lucky! Hey, it's been long since I last saw you." Said Ardalia one of my best friends. She's a beauty that's rare to catch a glimpse of. Her grey eyes and natural wavy hair.

"We literally video chatted with the girls last night." I rolled my eyes at her. Well you won't blame me totally but of course, I do love her and the girls.

"What is it going to take to bring back the old you? I really miss it but I still love the current you. You are lucky Lucky hold onto that, hmm?." She stated.

I miss the old me. The vibrant, funny and a little dramatic me.

"But we talked about this, I don't think that can ever happen." It's like life is mocking me by naming me 'Lucky', I mean it's totally the opposite.

Alicia Quinn, Belinda Karenina, Ardalia Gomez and I are best friends more like sisters. We can't do without each other, yeah we are totally loaded billionaires actually but money isn't everything to us. Our parents gives us limited edition items ranging from cars, clothes, gadgets you just name it.

Life is full of surprises, surprises I do not appreciate most times.

Yes, many expect us to be spoilt brats, they expect us to be perfect to the core which is so annoying. I never grew up in a loving family, they show their love through material things I do get tired of receiving.

We're thankful for Ardalia's parents for treating us as their own and being parent figures.

"Look what I have here!" Belinda avowed hugging both of us pulling me out of my deep thought.

"Why don't you show us already?." Ardalia questioned. "You know Luc doesn't appreciate surprises."

"I know, it's not a surprise let's wait for Alicia to come. I hope she's all good." Linda is our mother hen.

She's kind of a worrywart plus she is highly intelligent.

"Hallo Lia, Linda and Luc! I'm sorry I had to settle something before heading here." Alicia muttered loud enough for us to hear.

"Fill us in with the details." Linda cautiously commented. "We are worried dear."

"Oh, I will definitely do so later let's not spoil our time together, okay? Linda what have you prepared for us?" She probbed diverting our attention from her to Linda.

"I prepared a get away for us, here's the plan." Linda revealed handing us her iPad. "It's within the country cause school is around the corner."

Even if we're ignored by our family we don't disappoint them with our grades. If our grades goes down a bit that's when they'll throw all our flaws at us. Call me weird but on a few occasion, I actually would want to hear it. It helps me get stronger and better.

"Sounds fun, why don't we go to our Villa to chill before we get ready for our trip?" I asked.

The four of us built a Villa to call our own abode. We live there and get checked on by our siblings or our nannies we had while growing up or Ardalia's parents. Each of us as our own security team, two are visible while others wears a disguise.

After the movie ended we did our own little photoshoot. We do things together to make us happy and let us know our bond is unbreakable.

(Pop_Smoke- Dior)

"Please fasten your seatbelts we will be landing in less than a minute. Cabin crew please take your seats for landing." The pilot's voice through the speakers woke us up.

"Finally!!!." Lia exclaimed while we all sang to the song blasting through the speakers.

"No annoying faces, no flaw reminders. Never been better." I jeered, my expression matching the same with the girls' 'relaxed.'

"Couldn't agree less." Ali sighed. "Now, let's call room service so after we are done refreshing we eat then..."

"LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!" We bellowed in enthusiasm.

I was in the living room waiting for the girls and room service. A second after they sat we heard the doorbell, guessing it was room service I went to receive it.

We waited till we heard the door close before we started eating. We don't like eating with strangers present. I ordered a German cuisine with Ruwa lastest non-alcoholic wine, Ali as an Italian cuisine with the world most expensive non-alcoholic white wine, Lia requested for a Chinese cuisine with a limited edition rose wine and Linda ordered an English cuisine with the rarest non-alcoholic red wine.

"Ali why don't you fill us in?." I asked. "We don't want you feeling down while we have fun."

"Hmmm, life doesn't bother with our existence right? It's... it's just..." She stammered finding it hard to spill all the hurtful words said to her.

I hugged her by her neck pecking her cheek "take a deep breath dear." We stopped whatever we were occupied with giving her our full attention.

"(Clears throat) it's my parents, they accused me of not being perfect and the ideal daughter type. They literally.... Compared me to others." She started, her voice quivering. "I'm not going to cry because of them, I'm pass that already."

"They are messed up Ali, group hug." Linda muttered.

"We love you always remember that love." Lia reminded giving her a supportive smile.

"That's right they are not worth your tears hun. We've been strong, you've been strong dear just remember you have us." I added.

"We got your back Alicia." Linda our typical mother hen.

"Now now, girls we all became best of friends since young and promised to stay strong. So being strong is what I'll do, it's what we'll be." Ali reassured. "Now moving forward, let's go get that fun!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was it? Please comment, vote and follow me.

Song for this chapter Dior by Pop Smoke.