Chapter 17

"Did you get it?" I asked when were were in the bookshop.

"You mean this." They stylishly showed me.

After we got all the books I need, Ali and I went to the underground parking lot to hand the books over to my driver, I called him to come take the car and buy spray, paints and other stuff we'll need.

"All clear?" I spoke through my ear pods. Since the boys are still sensing something's off we decided to communicate through our ear pods, all we have to do is use our hair to cover it.

When we got the response we needed, Ali and I took a backpack each using the stairs in the park to get back in the building.

"Where are the boys?" Ali stopped me when we were at the intersection leading to the hallway were the boys temporary lockers are, the only way to get to the Principle's office.

"Private floor, tell me if you need us to buy you time." Linda responded, her and Ardalia are in the control room monitoring those that needs to be monitored and to help us erase every evidence that could point to us. "Mr. Obi just stepped out. His heading your way."

Ali and I immediately faced a locker pretending it's ours. I pray this goes well.

"Coast clear." Lia assured us, I could feel her smirking.

We quickened our pace to the office, I closed the door while Ali scanned the walls deciding which is best.

"We'll use this one." She pointed at the one opposite the door, the room is big but the first thing you'll see when the door's open is the Principle's table and the wall behind it. We emptied out bags putting the contents ok the floor. "Let's make this memorable." Alicia's an artist, she draws, paints and sketch like the pro she is. She's talented, she also knows how to make flower pots, mugs, tea pots and other handicrafts works. She owns Art Galleries where her works are displayed and she holds exhibition shows. Just to like the rest of us, she doesn't use her family's influence, the height we've grown too today is because of our hard work.

"Terminar." I admired our work. It's almost girly, the art like the ones you'll see on public walls done by rebellious teenagers, we haven't seen one yet only in the movies. Alicia did the art work and wrote Du Pont in block letters while I glittered it giving off the vibe that Blanca as, the girly sassy vibe. I picked the hair pin on the floor putting it on the Principle's table near his PC. And guess what the hair pin says? BLANCA in glittery letters.

We are in the hallway were the boys' lockers are after clearing every evidence. Something's not right here. "Can you girls tell us what's going on? It's too quiet." I was at least expecting the Principle to return or something, it's like we are forgetting something.

"Everyone's assembled in the hall." Belinda replied. "I think we forgot today's meeting."

"Let's meet at the hall then." I made eye contact with Ali, getting the message we ran to the underground park handing the bags to Lia's driver and running in the direction of the hall. We really don't care who's driver we use, we can use one of our drivers for a month and none of us is bothered. I mean we are sisters after all even if not by blood but by heart.

"Okay done." Lia chirped. "We're on our way."

We adjusted our uniforms while waiting for the girls. I checked my wristwatch repeatedly knowing we are running out of time.

"All done." I heard Lia's voice, I tapped my wristwatch and they increased their pace.

We scanned ourselves when we were standing in front of one another, typical us. I turned around wanting to open the door but it opened before I even got to touch the door knob.