Chapter 25

Taylor Swift – Cornelia Street

The girls and I are baking and frying snacks for the trip, we decided to got to the ski resort 2 hours away cause, that's the closest to us. I'm excited for today, I haven't gone on any trip since our last one.

“I think this should do.” Ali said admiring our works.

Apple pie, egg rolls, chicken pies, chin chin, chocolate muffins, coconut cookies, fish pies, fish rolls and hard rock and soft buns.

We packed and kept them in a picnic basket and drinks and water in another.
“Now breakfast.” We decided on a light and simple meal, baked moi-moi with scattered fish in it and Oat with a glass of chilled pineapple juice.

“Who's ready for some fun!” We heard Andrés bubbly's voice from the kitchen. “Where are they?”

We chuckled lightly before shouting “here.”

“Divine.” Aiden breathed in the aroma in the kitchen giving us thumps up.
We are our breakfast with a cheerful mood, all tension from the previous day, gone. After I slept last night and woke up this morning, I felt refreshed and all worries gone like how it should be.

We cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher before getting ready and off we go! I packed last night and all that is left is to shower again cause I got batter on me then get dressed.

I packed according to the weather over there, I picked a winter Jean, a really small crop top with spaghetti hands, a baggy sweatshirt and brown ankle boots. I packed my hair in a high bun before wearing my black coat with  big buttons and wrapping the shawl on my neck.

Hmm… the boys brought their two sitters car. Where would the baskets stay?

“Let's go!!” Lia screamed in a high pitched voice clapping her hands.

“Don't do what you'll regret.” Edward reminded, patting Gio on his shoulder.

We boarded the cars and as usually it is Gio and me, he hasn't spoken a word yet, hmm… life goes on, I kept the basket I was holding on the car floor between my legs.

Taylor Swift – Me! Ft. Brendon Urie

We’re still a bit far and the drive is peaceful with songs playing.

“I love this song.” I blurted when Me by Taylor Swift came on.

“I'm opening the roof.” Gio informed before pressing the button and wore his glasses to shield his eyes from the rushed breeze.

I kneeled on the seat facing the back and I could see Aiden's car behind and he horned shaking his head with a small smile dancing on his lips, well, I’m about to do something crazy and fun. Edward's car is beside us and Andrés' behind his with their roofs opened.

Me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
I'm the only one of me

I danced and sang to the song moving only my upper body and swinging my hands in the air. “Aaahh!!!” I bellowed in excitement spreading my arms wide.

“She’s back.” I heard someone say.

You're the only one of you
Baby, that's the fun of you
And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e
I know I tend to make it about me
I know you never get just what you see
But I will never bore you, baby — I sand doing hand gestures.

(And there's a lot of lame guys out there) — We chorused.

And when we had that fight out in the rain
You ran after me and called my name
I never wanna see you walk away — Linda continued.